🤓 Junior DevOps Engineer
6 000 - 9 000 PLN net
🌍 DataArt | Tomasza Zana 39A, Lublin🖥 https://dataart.com.pl/
👉 Nice to have:
Our client is one of the biggest online retailers worldwide. DataArt specialists help develop and support its services. We have helped the company to create web-portals and mobile apps, delivery control systems, staff management tools, data storage and much more.
Modern IT-systems have allowed the company to increase the amount of its customers to over half a million. Retail provides a yearly profit of around £1 billion. But our client is determined to earn even more by reselling the technological tools that have led them to their success.
Based on the new IT-infrastructure and the experience of its modifications, the company is working on developing a cross functional system that will be able to fit the interests of other companies that are interested in acquiring such systems. DataArt provides consultation and development of the software for the client in both areas of their activities: online sales and creation of the cross functional retail platform. This project will involve working on Range Management System alongside with our client's own developers to improve resiliency and performance of crucial product catalogue services.
- Experience with complex algorithms, data structures, and software design
- Expertise in designing, analyzing and fixing large-scale distributed systems
- Basic knowledge of running web services at scale
- Some experience with cloud technologies
- Basic experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Understanding of Linux and UNIX-based systems
- Experience with CI-systems (Jenkins) and CD-systems (Ansible or Puppet)
- Experience with networking (TCP/UDP, ICMP, DNS, etc), OSI Layers, infrastructure services, and security
- Good English
WOULD BE A PLUS
- Experience with Java