7 000 - 13 000 PLN netto
🌍 DataArt | 50-365, Wrocław🖥 https://dataart.com.pl/
DataArt has been engaged in software development and IT consulting since 1997. Companies that create interesting products and services have complex business processes, they want to beat the competition with the help of technology, and usually they turn to us. We, in turn, help them come up with technologies, build, implement, maintain, and upgrade them.
It is also should be noted that we hire people not for a project but for a team. Projects change, but the DataArt network of companies with its infrastructure, support, and tools of professional development stays.
DataArt has a flat structure, which means we don’t have superiors and subordinates. The engineers directly communicate with the customers’ representatives and are free to choose the tools for the job (as long as not constrained by other factors). We have free internal language and technological courses, hold international conferences, participate in other party conferences, provide employees with insurance, and take care of them in all kinds of ways.
DataArt’s network consists of 20 sales and development centers (US, UK, Argentina, Germany, Bulgaria, Poland, Russia, Ukraine, and Latvia). Our specialists can work in any of the centers after discussing it with the project team (and if they desire to, of course).
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 3+ years of web development experience;
- Solid knowledge and practical experience with React.js framework;
- Experience working with the following frameworks and libraries: Angular.js, Backbone.js, jQuery, Lo-Dash;
- Fundamental knowledge of HTML, HTML5, CSS, HTTP;
- Spoken English.
- Understanding of AJAX, WebSockets;
- Understanding of Flux architecture, knowledge of Vanilla Flux, Reflux or Redux;
- Experience with such CSS frameworks as Twitter Bootstrap, Foundation etc.;
- Experience with SASS, LESS or PostCSS;
- Experience with CSS React Way: CSS Modules, Radium;
- Knowledge of build automation and bundling tools: Grunt, Gulp or Webpack.