🤓 DevOps Engineer
10 000 - 18 000 PLN net
🌍 DataArt | Pl. Grunwaldzki 23, Wrocław🖥 https://dataart.com.pl/
Our client is one of the biggest online retailers worldwide. DataArt specialists help develop and support its services. We have helped the company to create web-portals and mobile apps, delivery control systems, staff management tools, data storage and much more.
Modern IT-systems have allowed the company to increase the amount of its customers to over half a million. Retail provides a yearly profit of around £1 billion. But our client is determined to earn even more by reselling the technological tools that have led them to their success.
Based on the new IT-infrastructure and the experience of its modifications, the company is working on developing a cross functional system that will be able to fit the interests of other companies that are interested in acquiring such systems. DataArt provides consultation and development of the software for the client in both areas of their activities: online sales and creation of the cross functional retail platform. This project will involve working on Range Management System alongside with our client's own developers to improve resiliency and performance of crucial product catalogue services.
- Experience configuring and administering cloud services (Amazon AWS and Google Cloud Platform)
- Knowledge of microservices architecture and container orchestration frameworks (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.)
- Expertise in designing, analyzing, and troubleshooting large-scale distributed systems
- Experience with networking (TCP/UDP, ICMP, DNS, etc.), OSI Layers, infrastructure services, and security
- Proficiency in Linux administration
- Experience using CI-systems (Jenkins) and CD-systems (Ansible/Puppet, etc.)
- Experience administering/using New Relic and similar monitoring systems
- Proficiency in spoken English
WOULD BE A PLUS
- Experience or desire to work with Java