🤓 Java Developer
12 000 - 16 000 PLN net
🌍 DAC | ul. Kołobrzeska 14, Gdańsk🖥 http://www.dac.digital
In DAC we help industry leaders to boost the efficiency of their value network. Our software and hardware integration technologies influence how the network produces benefits and increases assets for our customers. We work on the intersection of technology, science, and business.
The solutions we deliver to our customers are a result of the unique blend of research and management methodologies embedded in software development and hardware integration processes.
We specialize in Blockchain, IoT, Data Analytics, Enterprise Integration and DevOps for Mobility, Agro, FMCG, Automotive, and Logistics industry.
We are looking for Java Developer to join our team in Gdańsk.
Key Requirements / Experience:
- Java, Spring
- Type Script, Angular
Nice-to-have Requirements / Experience:
- Kafka, Kubernetes
- API testing
We will be more than happy if you:
- are a team player,
- have good communication skills,
- are good in problem solving,
- are proactive and motivating for the team.
You will support our team in:
- development of digital products for logistics, transportation and production, smart city infrastructure management and maintenance,
- the research and development activities, creating IoT solutions for industrial applications,
- building systems for mobile and web application as well as business communication, using the latest language standards,
- the implementation of projects in the area of IoT Integration Platform (technology: MongoDB, Kafka, Kubernetes),
- the implementation of projects in the area of Open Data based on Java / Spring
- collaboration with team members across the company to understand business and technical requirements.
How do we work?
- Paid holiday
- Remote work possible (1 day a week)
- Flexible hours
- Freedom to choose tools
Perks in the office:
- Free coffee
- Free snacks
- Free beverages
- In-house trainings
- No dress code
- Knowledge sharing
- Collaborations with experienced experts
- Up-to date technologies
- Research&Development projects
- Sport subscription
- Private healthcare
- Flat organisational structure
- Small teams
- International projects
- Conference budget
We operate in accordance with a jointly developed value system. We treat the company as an organism, where each team member is an important cell for us, constantly collaborates with others. We communicate, depend on each other, take care of each other as individuals and a holistic organism. We implement projects and create products, freeing our creativity and realizing the need for self-development. You do what you are best at when you need it and you take responsibility for your work.