🤓 Software Tester / Test Engineer
9 600 - 12 000 PLN net
🌍 CrowdWorx | Krysiewicza 2, Poznań🖥 http://www.crowdworx.com
CrowdWorx is the no. 1 Innovation Management platform for companies worldwide. Headquartered in Poznan and Berlin. We help companies to become more innovative by using our innovation platform.
To improve our growing software application with excellence we are currently looking for a
Software Tester / Test Engineer:
This is a B2B position for 30-40h/week. Remote work is possible, but work in Poznan is preferred.
The wage range: 60-75 zl net per hour.
What we do:
What we do:
- Our web application is a tool for companies to manage their innovation process. Such processes involve many employees in various roles, workflows, advanced reporting and interfaces to external systems.
- The application has a lot of possible configurations which makes it a challenge for sophisticated test automation.
- You will be responsible for developing the automated test suite for our web application. The tests will involve backend and frontend tests.
- You will also test some parts of the application in different web browsers and mobile devices.
- You will be responsible for the quality of new system releases.
- Suggesting new ideas on how to improve the software and the usability.
- Excellent knowledge of Selenium WebDriver is a must.
- Very good knowledge of English.
- You have 2+ years of test automation experience with professional tools & test standards.
- You must be a quick learner who can work independently and is able to define the tasks him/herself.
- Good programming skills in Java and C# will be needed.
- Testing libraries like Spock, JUnit or TestNG.
- Knowledge of build tools like Maven (or Gradle).
- Databases: MS SQL with basics of TSQL.
- Good knowledge of GIT repository, TeamCity.
- Basic knowledge of IIS web server, LDAP, Single-Sign-On (SAML2).
- Performance testing with tools like Gatling.
- Diverse work content in prestigious projects in a multilingual environment.
- Friendly atmosphere in an ambitious and talented team.
- Attractive income.
- Flexible working hours.
- A lot of flexibility reg. work place.
If you are looking for a good place to work with excellent self-development opportunities please contact us in English via email: