🤓 Technical Program Manager ( $100K/year)
8 300 - 8 333 USD gross
🌍 Crossover | koszykowa, Warszawa🖥 http://www.crossover.com
We are looking for a highly intelligent, self-motivated individual that possess expert project management, task management, operational skills, knowledge of software engineering with experience in coding or QA, extreme attention to detail, and thrives in a fast-paced virtual environment to support our COO.
The right candidate to be the Chief of Staff will interact daily to prioritize and project management work with top executives. She/he will assist the planning, coordination, and execution of business initiatives including software engineering projects. The Chief of Staff will liaise with internal and external stakeholders to lead and support global engineering programs, executive communication and customer relationship management. Your goal will be to offload and handle independently as many of these requests as possible, ensuring that commitments and deadlines are never missed across the dozens of wide-varying tasks.
This is not an administrative assistant role. You will be expected to solve complex problems, manage execution of projects across functional groups and have a deep understanding of engineering. For example, your first assignment will be to deep dive into the docker based development environment platform called “devspaces” and prepare a business value delivery report.
Each week - you will:
- Drives the COO’s Business Value Goals
- Prioritizes and triages requests from the global organization
- Independently able to navigate complex organizations and find solutions to master
- Meet daily for a half hour with Group COO to ensure his commitments are met
- Able to elicit required decisions to ensure your commitments are met
- Create dashboards and provide deep dive analysis on key metrics that allows identification of any risk or deviation that prevents achievement of COO’s goals
To be a great Chief of Staff candidate you need to meet the following requirements:
- Computer Sciences Bachelor Degree or Higher
- Management Experience within an International or Multinational Company
- 2+ years of experience in coding for software development
- 2+ years of experience in Project Management across cross-functional teams with experience to lead complex strategic and operational initiatives
- Must be organized with the ability to manage a vast number of projects simultaneously to ensure that COO’s office never misses sensitive deadlines
- Excellent English, written and oral communication, presentation and facilitation skills
- Comfort in a rapidly changing environment and able to work virtually
- A strong sense of urgency and results orientation