🤓 Site Reliability Engineer
🌍 CREDIT SUISSE Poland | Pereca 1, Warszawa🖥 http://www.credit-suisse.com
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse.
Banking today is a technology business, where digital ingenuity creates competitive advantage. At Credit Suisse, we are committed to delivering world-class technology innovation that enables our clients to reach their goals. Credit Suisse technology team is a critical commercial differentiator, creating products and services that enable the flow of financial information across the globe. We handle big challenges and create new products, using the latest technology to drive value for our business. We strive to provide applications that are robust, reliable and secure while continuously adapting to meet the evolving needs of clients both internally and externally. Our future depends on identifying and hiring the best people technologists in the financial world and bringing them together to serve our clients’ needs. We offer an exemplary culture and a great working environment that nurtures collaboration and partnership; rewards excellence and encourages entrepreneurialism.
Credit Suisse Cyber Threat Management unit is an elite cyber security division that delivers most sophisticated security capabilities in the organization. We are looking for an experienced Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) that will complement our existing team to help us establish new functions and improve existing ones.
- Support several global teams such a threat intelligence, threat detection & response and threat hunting.
- Deploy new infrastructure/component in the environment in order to support the cyber threat management teams.
- Support of the existing infrastructure/component in case of issues
- Implement automation and orchestration throughout the current infrastructure
- Delivery based on an agile delivery model
- The opportunity to work in a dynamic collaborative environment defending Credit Suisse from current and future cyber threats
- The opportunity of working at the cutting edge of cyber security to address leading challenges if you like learning and evolving your skills
- The possibility to work closely with colleagues in a highly international global team in coordination with business, technology and security functions worldwide
- Detailed knowledge of infrastructure components including, but not limited to: networking components and server (UNIX and Microsoft)
- Detailed knowledge of VMware vSphere and VMware Workstation
- Strong experience in scripting or programming language
- Strong experience in automation and orchestration
- Confident in working using collaboration tools like JIRA and Confluence
- Confident in Agile project delivery methodology
- Proficient in both Polish and English
- Previous experience in regards to cyber security
- Experience with cloud based solution such as Azure
- Experience with cyber security products such as EDR, IRP, anti-virus, firewall, IDS/IPS, etc.
- Private medical care
- Life insurance for employees and additional insurance options available for family members
- Pension plan
- Charity days
- Training and development
- Internal Mobility
- Language training course
- Family – nursery and kindergarten funding, gift vouchers for Christmas
- Parking allowance
- Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.)
- Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.)
- Relocation package
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible work schedule and working from home (home office)
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.