We are more than happy to support our Global Partner - a leading technology company, with the recruitment for the Adobe Commerce Solution Expert/Architect role.
The company successfully combines software development with electrification, robotics, automation, and motion portfolio thanks to which it achieves above-average results. The numbers: 130 years of market history, 105k employees in over 100 countries.
- Provide technical direction for Adobe Commerce by developing roadmaps and executing on exciting new emerging technologies
- Work in an Agile methodology together with technologies like: Adobe, SAP, Salesforce, product configurators, punchout and marketplace systems
- Define the principles, standards, and reference architecture for the domains to achieve organizational agility and resilience
- Finding solutions within the Business process framework
- Co-develop mid/long term IT systems plans and incorporates new IT components into the architecture
- Communicate with business leadership regarding accomplishments, risks and future milestones
- Lead innovation workshops with middle management and local units to support creation and implementation of eCommerce blueprint
- Supporting the implementation of the online store in countries and acting as a trusted partner for business and regional management in eCommerce matters
- Bachelor’s Degree in MIS, Computer Science, Math, Engineering or comparable major
- Passionate coder with at least 5 years of PHP software application development experience
- Experience with Adobe Commerce (Magento) 2
- Experience with Payment gateways like CyberSource, Autherize.net, PayPal, Braintree, Heartland, Paymetric
- Experience with integration of 3rd party solutions such as Shipping, Tax and Address
- Full life-cycle development experience – with Agile/Scrum project approach
- Knowledge of version control systems, web development experience
- Work on existing applications as well as designing and developing new products and solutions
- Stable employment (full-time employment contract)
- Flexible working time with hybrid work model
- Foreign language classes
- Sharing the commuting costs
- Individual development and training opportunities
- Private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
- Attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
This recruitment process is included in Cpl Gold Referral Program. You can receive PLN 5,000 bonus for recommending an IT specialist! Do you know someone who is a perfect fit for this job offer? Do not wait and send us your candidate's CV now using the form available at this link - recommend !
*Presented salary ranges according to Cpl CEE Salary Guide 2023 and other data available on the market.