19 000 - 28 000 PLN net
🌍 CouponFollow | Obrzeżna 1A, Warszawa🖥 https://www.itcraftship.com
👉 Nice to have:
💸 Salary: $5,000 – $7,500/mo (19 000 – 28 000 PLN/mo) NET on VAT invoice
🤝 Agreement: B2B
📍 Location: Warsaw
🏃♂️ Start: ASAP
📏 Length: long-term
ITCraftship is a premium recruitment company supporting international startup businesses in screening and finding the right talent. It helps them reach their development and business goals.
Right now we’re working with CouponFollow, a US-based company from e-commerce space, which is focused on helping customers to save money during the online shopping. They are also responsible for the Cently browser extension, that saves consumers millions of dollars every month. You’ll be leading the development of the Cently project, that includes a React SPA with NodeJS back-end and a Google Chrome extension. You’ll get exposure to a wide range of interesting technologies and architectural approaches involving message queues and Azure Service Bus. The Cently project is running on Express with MongoDB and Redis, and being built by two teams – one responsible for auto-apply part of the Cently extension and the other handles the rest of the development. Your role will be to collaborate with these teams and take leadership on the project to help grow the team in Warsaw.
If you join the company your daily activities will include:
– collaboration with core CouponFollow team and Cently teams on new and existing features;
– picking the best tools, frameworks, and libraries for the job;
– do feasibility studies and research to support making the right technical decisions;
– improving test coverage and keeping the highest code standards;
– support on-boarding and mentorship of new team members;
– supporting testing efforts of the QA team.
– work on an exciting international project and team;
– flexible work time;
– small and experienced team;
– exposure to a wide range of new technologies;
– competitive salary depending on your experience.
– your written and spoken English communication skills are very good;
– you’ve developed software for at least 5 years;
– you have good knowledge of React with state management (ex. Redux, MobX);
– you worked with NodeJS back-ends with data stored in MongoDB.
Bonus points for:
– exposure to queue services and client libraries;
– Linux & shell scripting experience;
– CI/CD workflows setup.
Our recruitment process is well organised and fast-paced. We're engineers ourselves, so we know whom we're looking for. It is possible to shake hands on the offer in as little as 3-4 weeks from starting the process. We value your time and offer feedback at every step of the process.
Please apply using the "Apply" button below – we don’t want your application to get lost if you use other sources like e-mail.