🤓 Senior Java Developer
16 800 - 20 160 PLN net
🌍 Cosmose sp. z o. o. | Aleje Jerozolimskie 61, Warszawa🖥 http://www.cosmose.co
👉 Nice to have:
Cosmose is a fast-growing software company on a path to revolutionize the $600BN advertising industry. Its OMNIcookie, a cookie for the physical world, reaches 1 billion smartphones in Asia. Cosmose delivers results for the world’s biggest luxury and cosmetics brands, including L'Oreal, LVMH and Cartier.
We're looking for experienced and talented Java Developer to join us. You'll be part of a growing team, crafting our back-end infrastructure and delivering value to our customers.
Joining us - means working with strong, smart and innovative team located in our Warsaw office. We ask hard questions and challenge each other to constantly improve our work.
Our approach is grounded in lean and agile ways of working, and includes engineering practices such as continuous integration, microservices, unit tests, one command deployments, good quality code reviews. We use only modern tech stack (Java 8, Kubernetes, Spring Boot) and DON’T have legacy code. Our infrastructure is based on Amazon Web Services.
Learn more about us:
Your responsibilities will include:
- Designing and implementing major new features for large JAVA application
- Further developing existing features
- Taking part in developing concepts of our product (you will have huge creative freedom and ability to influence the project).
- Participating in code reviews.
- Collaborating with engineers and Product Owner on innovative new product features.
- Developing good programming practices.
We'll expect you to have:
- fluency in Java 8 language and strong knowledge of Spring framework
- 3+ years of experience crafting and implementing high-performance RESTful micro-services serving millions of requests a day
- experience in RESTful API development
- experience with continuous delivery
- familiarity with various design and architectural patterns
- understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- understanding of JVM, its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds
- proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- SQL, Git, Maven, Linux, Nginx, Spring, REST, Docker, AWS, Java 8, Spring Cloud
- real passion for collaboration and strong interpersonal skills - we are a close knit team and work together to solve problems
- proactive attitude - we hire people that have a strong desire to do better and be better
- experience working with agile software development methodologies (scrum)
- communicative level of English
Bonus points for:
- knowledge of tools with hands-on experience with public cloud offerings (AWS)
- industry experience in BigData
What you can expect from us:
- B2B or regular employment contract
- Referral bonuses
- Friendly working atmosphere: flexible working hours, ability to work remotely a couple days each month, beautiful office in Warsaw prime city center (Check it!), bike parking, equipment of your choice, standing desk and anything you need to survive in the office :) (great coffee and popcorn)
- Small impactful teams of experienced people (mostly senior developers)
- Working in a product company that has gained great success in Asia and now is entering US market.
Salary range: 16.800-20.160 PLN (B2B or contract of employment - umowa o pracę)