🤓 Senior Java Developer
16 800 - 20 160 PLN net
🌍 Cosmose sp. z o. o. | Aleje Jerozolimskie 61, Warszawa🖥 http://www.cosmose.co
👉 Nice to have:
Cosmose is a fast-growing software company on a path to revolutionize the $600BN advertising industry. Its OMNIcookie, a cookie for the physical world, reaches over 1 billion smartphones in Asia. Cosmose delivers results for the world’s biggest luxury and cosmetics brands, including L'Oreal, LVMH and Cartier.
Since 2014, Cosmose has grown to 1B smartphones, 350K stores, 3 offices, 2m accuracy, 1 AI brain and 50+ world's best talents. We’re proud of our achievements and growth, but... we haven't even started yet. cosmose.co
Joining us - means working with strong, smart and innovative team located in our Warsaw R&D Center. We ask hard questions and challenge each other to constantly improve our work.
Learn more about us:
Your responsibilities will include:
- Designing and implementing major new features for large JAVA application
- Further developing existing features
- Taking part in developing concepts of our product (you will have huge creative freedom and ability to influence the project).
- Participating in code reviews.
- Collaborating with engineers and Product Owner on innovative new product features.
- Developing good programming practices.
We'll expect you to have:
- fluency in Java 8 language and strong knowledge of Spring framework
- 3+ years of experience crafting and implementing high-performance RESTful micro-services serving millions of requests a day
- experience in RESTful API development
- experience with continuous delivery
- familiarity with various design and architectural patterns
- understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- understanding of JVM, its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds
- proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- SQL, Git, Maven, Linux, Nginx, Spring, REST, Docker, AWS, Java 8, Spring Cloud
- real passion for collaboration and strong interpersonal skills - we are a close knit team and work together to solve problems
- proactive attitude - we hire people that have a strong desire to do better and be better
- experience working with agile software development methodologies (scrum)
- communicative level of English
Bonus points for:
- knowledge of tools with hands-on experience with public cloud offerings (AWS)
- industry experience in BigData
What you can expect from us:
- (100-120 PLN net per hour) B2B or regular employment contract (16 000 – 20 000 PLN gross per month)
- Empowerment through autonomous and self-managing teams of Talents
- Flexible Work Schedule and Home Office Days
- Prime office location (Check it!), beautiful office spaces that will chase away the back-to-work-blues, office equipment of your choice, standing desks, bike parking
- English and Chinese lessons for free
- Referral bonuses programme correlated with the training budget
- Delicious coffee, fresh fruits and snacks in the office
- A unique opportunity to learn, grow and be challenged in a product company that understands, predicts and influences how 1 billion people shop offline