🤓 Senior iOS Developer
13 500 - 20 000 PLN gross
🌍 Cosmose Sp. z o.o. | Al. Jerozolimskie, 61, Warszawa🖥 http://www.cosmose.co
Cosmose is a fast-growing software company on a path to revolutionize the $600BN advertising industry. Its OMNIcookie, a cookie for the physical world, reaches 1 billion smartphones in Asia. Cosmose delivers results for the world’s biggest luxury and cosmetics brands, including L'Oreal, LVMH and Cartier.
We're looking for experienced and talented iOS Developer to join us. You'll be part of a growing team, crafting our mobile app and delivering value to our team.
Joining us - means working with strong, smart and innovative team located in our Warsaw office. We ask hard questions and challenge each other to constantly improve our work.
Our approach is grounded in lean and agile ways of working, and includes engineering practices such as continuous integration, microservices, unit tests, one command deployments, good quality code reviews. We use only modern tech stack (Swift 4.x) and DON’T have legacy code.
Learn more about us:
Your responsibilities will include:
- Designing and implementing major new features for mobile application.
- Taking part in developing concepts of our product (you will have huge creative freedom and ability to influence the project).
- Participating in code reviews.
- Collaborating with engineers and Product Owner on innovative new product features.
- Developing good programming practices.
We'll expect you to have:
- at least 3 years of professional iOS development experience,
- deep knowledge of Swift 4.x and Xcode,
- proven experience in using iOS SDK,
- proficient with RxSwift,
- experience in writing unit tests,
- experience in writing UI in code,
- a passion for clean code,
- experience with UIKit and Auto Layout proficiency,
- experience in REST web service oriented apps,
- strong understanding of architecture patterns (MVVM, Clean, VIPER),
- practical knowledge of dependency management tools: CocoaPods or Carthage,
- understanding of data persistence methods,
- real passion for collaboration and strong interpersonal skills - we are a close knit team and work together to solve problems,
- proactive attitude - we hire people that have a strong desire to do better and be better,
- experience working with agile software development methodologies (scrum),
- communicative level of English.
Bonus points for:
- familiarity with Fastlane,
- writing UI in code,
- knowledge of UI SnapshotTest.
What you can expect from us:
- B2B or regular employment contract.
- Grants for conferences and education.
- Referral bonuses.
- Friendly working atmosphere: flexible working hours, ability to work remotely a couple days each month, beautiful office in Warsaw prime city center (Check it!), bike parking, equipment of your choice, standing desk and anything you need to survive in the office :) (xbox, great coffee and popcorn).
- Small impactful teams of experienced people (mostly senior developers).
- Working in a product company that has gained great success in Asia.
Salary range: 13.000-20.000 PLN (B2B or contract of employment - umowa o pracę)