🤓 Senior Frontend Developer
16 000 - 20 160 PLN net
🌍 Cosmose sp. z o.o. | Aleje Jerozolimskie 61, Warszawa🖥 http://Cosmose sp. z o.o.
👉 Nice to have:
Cosmose is a fast-growing software company on a path to revolutionize the $600BN advertising industry. Its OMNIcookie, a cookie for the physical world, reaches 1 billion smartphones in Asia. Cosmose delivers results for the world’s biggest luxury and cosmetics brands, including L'Oreal, LVMH and Cartier.
We're looking for experienced and talented Frontend Developers to join us. You'll be part of a growing team, crafting our front-end infrastructure and delivering value to our customers.
Joining us - means working with strong, smart and innovative team located in our Warsaw office. We ask hard questions and challenge each other to constantly improve our work.
Our approach is grounded in lean and agile ways of working, and includes engineering practices such as continuous integration, microservices, unit tests, one command deployments, good quality code reviews. We use only modern tech stack (Angular 6) and DON’T have legacy code. Our infrastructure is based on Amazon Web Services.
Learn more about us:
Your responsibilities will include:
- Writing and maintaining scalable, efficient front-end code with excellent test coverage and documentation.
- Collaborating with back-end developers to integrate frontend with backend. Taking part in developing concepts of our product (you will have huge creative freedom and ability to influence the project).
- Participating in code reviews.
- Collaborating with engineers and Product Owner on innovative new product features.
- Developing good programming practices.
We'll expect you to have:
- at least 3 years of experience as a front-end developer building large scale web software
- experience with Angular 5+
- well established knowledge about HTTP protocol and RESTful API
- real passion for collaboration and strong interpersonal skills - we are a close knit team and work together to solve problems
- proactive attitude - we hire people that have a strong desire to do better and be better
- experience working with agile software development methodologies (scrum)
- communicative level of English
Bonus points for:
- Familiarity with front-end testing frameworks (e.g. Mocha, Chai)
- Practical experience with continuous delivery
- Understanding of AWS infrastructure
What you can expect from us:
- B2B (100-120 PLN net per hour) or regular employment contract
- Referral bonuses
- English and Chinese lessons
- Small impactful teams of experienced people (mostly senior developers)
- Working in a product company that has gained great success in China and Hong Kong, and now expanding to other Asian markets