🤓 QA Tester
9 000 - 14 000 PLN net
🌍 Cosmose sp. z o. o. | Aleje Jerozolimskie 61, Warszawa🖥 https://cosmose.co/
👉 Nice to have:
Cosmose is a fast-growing software company on a path to revolutionize the $600BN advertising industry. Its OMNIcookie, a cookie for the physical world, reaches over 1 billion smartphones in Asia. Cosmose delivers results for the world’s biggest luxury and cosmetics brands, including L'Oreal, LVMH and Cartier.
Since 2014, Cosmose has grown to 1B smartphones, 350K stores, 3 offices, 2m accuracy, 1 AI brain and 50+ world's best talents. We’re proud of our achievements and growth, but... we haven't even started yet. cosmose.co
Joining us - means working with strong, smart and innovative team located in our Warsaw R&D Center. We ask hard questions and challenge each other to constantly improve our work.
Learn more about us:
We are looking for a QA Tester to assess software quality through manual and automated testing. You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches.
In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills. If you are also competent in executing test cases and are passionate about quality, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will ensure that our products, applications and systems work correctly.
- Review and analyze system specifications
- Collaborate with Software Engineers to develop effective strategies and test plans
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results
- Evaluate product code according to specifications
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Help troubleshoot issues
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Proven experience as a Quality Assurance Tester or similar role
- Understanding of the SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle)
- Experience in project management and QA methodology
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Working knowledge of test management software and SQL
- Hands-on working experience in RESTful API and UI testing
- Practical knowledge of Postman, JMeter
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills
- B2 Level in English
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Proactive attitude - we hire people who are constantly moving forward, looking to the future, and making things happen. Those who are actively engaged, not passively observing.
Bonus points for:
- Basic Programming Skills (Python)
- Experience with Selenium and Protractor testing tools
- Familiarity with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Experience working with agile software development methodologies (scrum)
What you can expect from us:
- (55-85 PLN net per hour) B2B or regular employment contract (9 000 – 14 000 PLN gross per month)
- Empowerment through autonomous and self-managing teams of Talents
- Flexible Work Schedule and Home Office Days
- Prime office location (Check it!), beautiful office spaces that will chase away the back-to-work-blues, office equipment of your choice, standing desks, bike parking
- English and Chinese lessons for free
- Referral bonuses programme correlated with the training budget
- Delicious coffee, fresh fruits and snacks in the office
- A unique opportunity to learn, grow and be challenged in a product company that understands, predicts and influences how 1 billion people shop offline