🤓 Frontend/ Angular Developer
13 440 - 16 800 PLN net
🌍 Cosmose sp. z o. o. | Aleje Jerozolimskie 61, Warszawa🖥 https://cosmose.co/
👉 Nice to have:
Cosmose is a fast-growing software company on a path to revolutionize the $600BN advertising industry. Its OMNIcookie, a cookie for the physical world, reaches over 1 billion smartphones in Asia. Cosmose delivers results for the world’s biggest luxury and cosmetics brands, including L'Oreal, LVMH and Cartier.
Since 2014, Cosmose has grown to 1B smartphones, 350K stores, 3 offices, 2m accuracy, 1 AI brain and 50+ world's best talents. We’re proud of our achievements and growth, but... we haven't even started yet. cosmose.co
Joining us - means working with strong, smart and innovative team located in our Warsaw R&D Center. We ask hard questions and challenge each other to constantly improve our work.
Learn more about us:
Your responsibilities will include:
- Writing and maintaining scalable, efficient front-end code with excellent test coverage and documentation.
- Collaborating with back-end developers to integrate frontend with backend. Taking part in developing concepts of our product (you will have huge creative freedom and ability to influence the project).
- Participating in code reviews.
- Collaborating with engineers and Product Owner on innovative new product features.
- Developing good programming practices.
We'll expect you to have:
- at least 2 years of experience as a front-end developer building large scale web software
- experience with Angular 5+
- well established knowledge about HTTP protocol and RESTful API
- real passion for collaboration and strong interpersonal skills - we are a close knit team and work together to solve problems
- proactive attitude - we hire people that have a strong desire to do better and be better
- experience working with agile software development methodologies (scrum)
- communicative level of English
Bonus points for:
- Familiarity with front-end testing frameworks (e.g. Mocha, Chai)
- Practical experience with continuous delivery
- Understanding of AWS infrastructure
What you can expect from us:
- (80-100 PLN net per hour) B2B or regular employment contract (13 000 – 16 000 PLN gross per month)
- Empowerment through autonomous and self-managing teams of Talents
- Flexible Work Schedule and Home Office Days
- Prime office location (Check it!), beautiful office spaces that will chase away the back-to-work-blues, office equipment of your choice, standing desks, bike parking
- English and Chinese lessons for free
- Referral bonuses programme correlated with the training budget
- Delicious coffee, fresh fruits and snacks in the office
- A unique opportunity to learn, grow and be challenged in a product company that understands, predicts and influences how 1 billion people shop offline