🤓 IT Operation Specialist
7 000 - 10 500 PLN net
🌍 Core Services | grunwaldzka, Wrocław🖥 http://www.coreservices.pl
CORE Services operates on the market since 2010, we provide services to the largest institutions from the banking and financial sector, automotive, media industry, IT companies as well as dynamically developing software houses.
Currently, for our client operating we are looking for:
IT Operation Specialist
The IT Operations Specialist (Software Asset Management), is mainly responsible for executing and improving Software Asset Management. Role will be part of IT Service Management team and will support other process in scope of the team, that’s include incident/problem/change process.
This role is based in our Tech Hub in Wroclaw and reports to the IT Service Delivery Manager.
- Processing and executing request for software
- Adding software assets into a database /SAM tool
- First point of contact for software asset requests (approval process)
- Daily management of SAM tool
- Producing Standard SAM reports
- Analyses software assets deployed throughout the organization
- Improve Service Catalogue
- Make sure that company CMDB is up to date
- Support other ITSM process in scope of Enterprise Technology team
- Languages: Excellent command of English
- Providing experience with ITIL;
- Experience with ITSM platforms (for example ServiceNow or Remedy)
- Knowledge of Software Asset Management principals / practices
- Ability to multitask
- Licenses/ Certifications: ITIL Foundation
- Physical Demands: N/A
- Travel Requirements: <10%
- Long-term cooperation,
- Employment contract,
- Attractive salary (based on your professional experience and technical skills),
- Flexibility to choose the form of contract (UoP/B2B),
- Private healthcare – LuxMed, Benefit system – Multisport card,
- Dedicated administrative consultant.