🤓 Devops engineer
13 435 - 16 800 PLN net
🌍 Core Services | Rondo daszyńskiego, Warszawa🖥 http://www.coreservices.pl
CORE SERVICES are an efficient team of professionals focused on outsourcing of IT staff. We have been present on the market since 2010, we built one of the largest databases of specialists in the IT sector in Poland. We seek, select and recruit staff at all levels of competence.
- Become a member of our new DevOps team and help us shape its practice from the very beginning.
- Build and maintain a modern, container-based, cloud native service platform.
- Create a service monitoring, alerting and logging ecosystem based on tooling and automation.
- Support multiple product teams with the design and everyday operation of their deployment environment.
- Provide product teams with the best development tools and infrastructure, including code and artifact repositories, CI/CD pipelines and cloud services.
- Monitor the services and swiftly respond to incidents. Develop blameless postmortems practice.
- Cooperate with vendors and external consultants.
- Linux, Docker, Kubernetes, Helm, Istio
- Prometheus, Grafana, Elastic Search, Kibana, Jaeger
- VMware, Azure
- Ansible, Terraform
- GitLab, Jenkins
- At least 2 years of experience in the development, deployment and operation of IT systems.
- Good knowledge of Linux systems, including administration, troubleshooting and containerization issues.
- Practical programming skills, allowing development of tools and automations.
- Strong communication skills, sense of ownership and drive.
- Pragmatic approach and attention to detail.
- Fluency both in spoken and written English.
- Practical knowledge of modern service operation architecture, including scalability, high availability, monitoring and security practices.
- Good general knowledge of software and IT infrastructure technologies, including issues such as web applications, databases, system integration, security, server and network infrastructure and cloud solutions.
- Experience with Infrastructure-as-a-Code and configuration management tools, such as Ansible or Terraform.
- Knowledge of Site Reliability Engineering practices.
- Experience with Kubernetes and microservice environments.
- Understanding of agile project methodologies, such as Scrum or Kanban.
- Programming skills in Java or Python or Go.
- Familiarity with version control systems.
- • Work on interesting projects in the field of digital transformation at a large European organization.
- • Greenfield project with a possibility to influence the technical decisions from the very beginning.
- • Participation in international projects.
- • Opportunity to implement your own ideas.
- • Highly motivated and engaged team with strong technical competences.
- • Flexible employment arrangements, such as flexible hours and partial remote work.
- • Training and personal development opportunities.
- Attractive salary (based on your professional experience and technical skills),
- Private healthcare – LuxMed, Benefit system – Multisport card,
- Dedicated administrative consultant.