🤓 Senior Fullstack Developer (React)
🌍 Commerzbank | Wersalska 6, Łódź🖥 https://www.lodz.commerzbank.pl/onas
👉 Nice to have:
Commerzbank is a leading international commercial bank with branches and offices in almost 50 countries. The world is changing, becoming digital, and so are we. We are leaving the traditional bank behind us and are choosing to move forward as a digital enterprise. This is exactly why we need talented people who will join us on this journey. For that type person we have role waiting for you as a Senior Fullstack Developer (React) in Individual Loans & Specialized Financing cluster.
Individual Loans & Specialized Financing is one of our 53 agile clusters which key task is to invent, realize and deliver innovative, digital, multi-channel products with a superior and absolutely convincing customer and user experience.
In your role as Senior Fullstack Developer (React) you will be responsible for understanding complex application, data flows and their business purpose in order to develop and integrate new modules, changes or releases into our IT landscape. You will work in the Dev / Ops Team and your main task will be design and integrate high quality solutions.
- Technical analysis, technical solution design, implementation of new functions, modules or interfaces of credit applications, mainly based on IBM BPM workflow framework
- Development and implementation of updates, bug fixes and general maintenance/corrective changes of credit applications and its interfaces or databases into the given IT landscape
- Creation of technical documentation
- Conceptional tasks around technical solutions, data- and business-/process models, interfaces and databases
- Mentoring of younger colleagues in your team.
- Co-ordination of local team and the German counterparts
- Supporting incident analysis and error solution of the applications of your field of responsibility (3rd level support)
- Being one of the experts within your scrum team for all aspects of the workflow solution (design, develop and maintain)
- Supporting the rollouts in production and preparing software builds and release packages for the move to test environments
What we expect from you:
- React - must have
- Application Server Technologies (e.g. WebSphere, JBoss, Tomcat)
- Readiness for business travel to Germany (50% of time during first 3-4 months)
Nice to have:
- Relational Databases / SQL
- IBM Business Process Manager
Foreign Language Skills:
- English B2 Level mandatory
- German optional
What we offer:
- Friendly multicultural environment
- The possibility of language professional training and growth (English and German courses; technical trainings and workshops)
- Stable employment
- Benefits package including: Medical Care Package, Multisport, discounts in our canteen
- Relax corner where you can recharge your batteries ;)
- Open space office environment