🤓 Machine Learning Engineer with Python
🌍 Commerzbank | Wersalska 6, Łódź🖥 https://www.lodz.commerzbank.pl/onas
👉 Nice to have:
Commerzbank is a leading international commercial bank with branches and offices in almost 50 countries. The world is changing, becoming digital, and so are we. We are leaving the traditional bank behind us and are choosing to move forward as a digital enterprise. This is exactly why we need talented people who will join us on this journey. For that type person we have role waiting for you as a Machine Learning Engineer in Trade Finance cluster.
Within the cluster Trade Finance the development teams provides new products and solutions for Trade Finance business of the Bank including solutions for regulatory compliance assurance and fraud prevention . You will design and develop solutions for pattern recognition and machine learning used for automated document processing and compliance check solutions (“Trafinas”) based on automated pattern recognition of documents and KI-solution for interpreting and data analysis based on Phython.
Your main tasks will be:
- creating strategies and solution designs for automated pattern recognition and automated compliance checks (content identification, analysis and interpretation) applied for documents of the trade finance business.
- design and integrate solutions for complex regulatory and business requirements, mainly realized in Python. Of course, you will work in close cooperation with business analysts and developers of the team
- analyse key trade finance processes and identify automatization potential whilst using an aritificial intelligence approach
- create machine learning models and apply them to the given application environment.
- structure and analyse given data to train machine learning algorithms and optimize them.
- support the incident resolution and bug fixing team at root cause analysis and problem resolution.
- You will be trained and developed to an expert on specific products and solutions in the compliance and anti fraud area.
- You will work in Scrum
What we expect from you:
- good knowledge of Machine Learning / Deep Learning in Python
- experience in Natural Language Processing (NLP)
- readiness to go for business travels to Germany
Nice to have:
- experience in Object Oriented Programming (OOP)
- commercial experience in deploying ML/DL model into production
- mathematical and statistical understanding
Foreign Language Skills:
- English B2
- German would be an asset
- Friendly multicultural environment
- The possibility of language professional training and growth (English and German courses; technical trainings and workshops)
- Stable employment
- Benefits package including: Medical Care Package, Multisport, discounts in our canteen
- Relax corner where you can recharge your batteries