🤓 IT Operations - Application Supporter
🌍 Commerzbank | Wersalska 6, Łódź🖥 https://lodz.commerzbank.pl/
Commerzbank is a leading international commercial bank with branches and offices in almost 50 countries. The world is changing, becoming digital, and so are we. We are leaving the traditional bank behind us and are choosing to move forward as a digital enterprise. This is exactly why we need talented people who will join us on this journey. For that type person we have role waiting for you as a IT Operations - Application Supporter in Trade Finance cluster.
Description of the Cluster:
Cluster Trade Finance delivers fast, client focused and central provision of trade finance products and services for all clients globally along the whole trade finance supply chain - electronically and traditionally. Our main products are documentary business (LC, Collections), bank payment obligation (BPO) and guarantees. We combine all services regarding Trade Finance products form product management, product specific / technical sales support up to run and change all TFS IT-systems.
Description of the team:
In your role as Software Engineer – Application Operations you will be involved in the operations of new applications or maintain and administer existing ones. Our main technical platforms are IBM websphere, Oracle and TFS technology, the core application is based on the 3rd party product TI+ (Finastra). Other duties include gathering and documenting application deployment and administration requirements, incident analyzing and quality assurance. All applications need to be developed, deployed and administered based on the standard Commerzbank architecture and procedures.
Your main tasks will be:
- administration and maintaining the applications,
- transition of new applications and releases into environments (Pre-Prod / Prod),
- analyzing and solving the problems in close collaboration with other involved teams,
- performing the acceptance test- and deployment process for new or released applications and interfaces,
- creation and management of technical documentation,
- monitor IT applications,
- perform the the regular morning checks,
- react on all errors and support their correction.
What we expect from you:
- good knowledge in Linux/ Unix,
- good knowledge in Shell scripting / Perl scripting,
- good knowledge of relational databases; Oracle DB / SQL,
- willingness to learn,
- openness for business travel to Germany (50% of time of first 3-4 months),
- openness for weekend work or support at non-standard working times (it might be required from time to time; e.g. for major releases).
Nice to have:
- basic knowledge in Java, JEE,
- basic knowledge in application monitoring tools (e.g. Dynatrace),
Foreign Language Skills:
- English B2 level (mandatory)
- German B1 level (optional)
- friendly multicultural environment
- the possibility of language professional training and growth (English and German courses; technical trainings and workshops)
- stable employment
- benefits package including: Medical Care Package, Multisport, discounts in our canteen
- relax corner where you can recharge your batteries