🤓 Business Specialist - Analytics & Models
🌍 Commerzbank | Wersalska 6, Łódź🖥 https://lodz.commerzbank.pl/
👉 Nice to have:
Commerzbank is a leading international commercial bank with branches and offices in almost 50 countries. The world is changing, becoming digital, and so are we. We are leaving the traditional bank behind us and are choosing to move forward as a digital enterprise. This is exactly why we need talented people who will join us on this journey. For that type person we have role waiting for you as a Business Specialist - Analytics & Models in Risk Models & Calculations Cluster.
The cluster Risk Models & Calculations develops and performs adequate group-wide models and computations for credit and operational risk, capital requirements and stress testing. It takes care for obeying internal as well as regulatory standards and implements new requirements. Reliable procedures and quick adaptation in IT platforms are part of our main value proposition.
The candidate should be flexible to respond to current business needs and latest project held in Commerzbank headquarters in Frankfurt am Main. The job will base on close cooperation with Calculations team, both remote and direct (business trips a couple of times a year). The position is less about regular, repetitive tasks and much more about responding to most recent requests of European regulators, management board and other internal stakeholders. Thanks to that every month is different and full of new challenges.
The position offers development not only in the field of regulatory credit risk management and reporting but also in translating latest risk regulations into accurate SQL-reports and up-to-date parameters in calculation engines. Tools to be used in the team in the near future are e.g. R and Python.
Your main tasks will be:
- Calculating regulatory credit risk figures incl. Asset Backed Securities
- Implementing new regulatory requirements, e.g. Basel III for credit risk, EBA Guidelines on LGD Models
- Doing impact analysis, e.g. for checking possible strategic actions
- Implementing stress tests for credit risk, including impact analysis on RWA and loan loss provisions
- Being a contact person with regards to regulatory reporting chain (interface to finance department)
- Performing plausibility checks for regulatory and economic figures.
What we expect from you:
- Master degree in economics, finance & accounting, econometrics or related field
- Professional experience with SQL, good acquaintance of MS Office
- First professional experience in financial industry
- Basic knowledge of risk management
- Willingness to go on business trips to Frankfurt am Main a couple of times a year
Nice to have:
- Experience with SAS / R / Python
Foreign Language Skills:
- English C1 level (mandatory)
- German would be an asset
- Friendly international environment
- The possibility of professional training and growth (English and German courses; technical trainings and workshops);
- 26 days of full paid holiday from the very beginning;
- Co-financing of Medical healthcare, Multisport;
- Employee Pension Scheme (PPE)
- Lunch card;