🤓 UX/UI eCommerce Manager
🌍 Colorshake | Aleje Jerozolimskie 181b, Warszawa🖥 http://www.colorshakestore.pl
We are looking for a talented UI/UX Designer to create amazing user experiences. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
- Translate concepts into wireframes and mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Facilitate client’s product visions by researching, conceiving, wireframing, sketching, prototyping, and mocking up user experiences for digital products.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Take smart risks and champion new ideas.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Three or more years of UX design experience.
- Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments
- Extensive knowledge of the Google Material design language
- Expertise in UX software such as InVision, UXPin, Balsamiq, Framer.js, Quartz Composer is a must.
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design and testing methodologies, subsystems, and usability and accessibility concerns.
Skills and Attributes:
- Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision
- Ability to iterate your designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design
- Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders via a distributed model to regularly deliver design solutions for approval.
- Be willing to help teammates, share knowledge and experience with them, and learn from them.
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies