🤓 Lead Data Scientist/Data Scientist
12 000 - 21 000 PLN net
🌍 Collabera Poland Sp. z o.o. | Pawia 9, Kraków🖥 http://www.collabera.pl
👉 Nice to have:
- Oversee machine learning and algorithmic development for an e-commerce engine that automates product identification, financial analysis, feature product feature analysis, inventory management, marketing ad spend, and sales for 23 incubated brands and 10 external SaaS clients .
- Work with a team of 28 developers, data scientists, dev ops, and QA across 3 countries in an Agile development environment utilizing .Net, Python, SQL, XUnit, VSTS, Azure, AWS, and GCP .
- Work with brand managers, and external stakeholders to create and enhance algorithmic e-commerce strategies .
- Design and implement algorithms to tackle a wide variety of datasets using open source libraries, third party API’s and in house developed algorithms .
- Design the machine learning process to work in the context of a highly scalable cloud based distributed microservice architecture .
- One current project is a contextual bandit approach using ML.Net to manage product prices and advertising .
- Secondary current project is a retail product image identifier using TensorFlow and social media images .
- Create a retail product feature analyzer that generates a list of desired product features using a custom NLP engine, Sharp NLP, and neural network implementation built on Microsoft CNTK .
- mplement a product idea generator that combines web data with internal algorithms to identify retail product opportunities .
- Create and deploy a GAAP compliant comparative income statement tool for human and bot-based brand managers to model and compare potential product cash flows .
- Oversee the prototype, design and implementation of a massive web crawling framework .
- Design algorithmic risk management engine to facilitate the rapid deployment of strategies while limiting capital and infrastructure risk .
- Create interactive financial risk models based on various capital deployments.
Preferred Qualifications :
- At least 7 years of proven experience as a Data Scientist, similar role or career progression.
- Solid Understanding of machine learning.
- Knowledge of data management and visualization techniques.
- A knack for statistical analysis and predictive modeling.
- Experience working on forecasting.
- Experience with signal processing and time series analysis.
- Good knowledge of Python or R.
- Knowledge and experience with SQL databases.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Degree in Computer Science, Math, Neuroscience or any related field.