🤓 Fullstack Developer (.NET)
12 000 - 21 000 PLN net
🌍 Collabera Poland Sp. z o.o. | Pawia 9, Kraków🖥 http://www.collabera.pl
👉 Nice to have:
- Work within a team of developers in an agile environment to deliver software based on product specifications
- Work closely with the business and engineers on issues related to design and requirements.
- Architect, implement and design micro-services oriented scalable systems.
- Own the code you deliver - from design to DevOps and support.
- Communicate effectively via video conferencing for meetings, technical review sand onsite delivery activities.
Preferred Qualifications :
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- 4+ Years of experience developing modern applications with .NET including Backend and Frontend.
- 4+ Years of experience with a modern web framework (preferably ReactJS)
- Great communications skills with focus on collaboration on every aspect of delivery pipeline.
- Deep knowledge and proven experience with Object-Oriented Programming(OOP), Domain-Driven Design (DDD), CQRS, Event-Driven Design, Microservices,
- Design Patterns, and Test-Driven Development (TDD).
- Experience installing, configuring and maintaining server software (such as NGINX, RabbitMQ, Redis, Elasticsearch, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, SQL Server).
- Experience working with deployment and orchestration technologies (such asDocker, Kubernetes, Mesos, OpenStack, Puppet, Chef, Salt, Ansible, Jenkins,Terraform).
- Knowledge of standard IT and cloud security practices such as encryption,certificates, Virtual Networks etc.
- Experience in architecting and end-to-end delivery of scalable web applications.
- Knowledge of functional programming principles - A plus.
- Knowledge about performance tuning memory and management - A plus.