🤓 DevOps Engineer
20 000 - 21 000 PLN net
🌍 Collabera Poland Sp. z o.o. | Pawia 9, Kraków🖥 http://www.collabera.pl
👉 Nice to have:
- As a DevOps Engineer you will guide our R&D teams on how to configure and deploy their Microsoft Azure consisting of identity and access management, network architecture, application security, logging, monitoring.
- You will consult with ourArchitects and Software Developers on how to best design their cloud applications for scale, load balancing setup, caching, compute optimizations, continuous integration and delivery pipeline, and more.
- Act as a trusted technical advisor to R&D and solve complex Microsoft AzureInfrastructure and DevOps challenges.
- Create and deliver best practices recommendations, standards, protocols sample code, and technical presentations to R&D engineers.
- Communicate effectively via video conferencing for meetings, technical reviewsand onsite delivery activities.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, related technical field orequivalent practical experience.
- Experience in writing software in one or more languages, such as .NET, PHP,Java, Python .
- 3 Years of experience maintaining internet facing production-grade applications in one of the large clouds (Azure preferred). Experience managing projects,troubleshooting technical issues and working with engineering .
- Experience working with salable networking technologies such as Load Balancers /Firewalls and web standards (REST APIs, web security mechanisms).
- Experience working with deployment and orchestration technologies (such asDocker, Kubernetes, Mesos, OpenStack, Puppet, Chef, Salt, Ansible, Jenkins,Terraform).
- Experience installing, configuring and maintaining server software (such asNGINX, RabbitMQ, Redis, Elasticsearch, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, SQL Server).
- Experience with standard IT and cloud security practices such as encryptioncertificates, Virtual Networks and more.