🤓 Python Engineer in Test (QA)
8 000 - 12 000 PLN net
🌍 Codilime | Krańcowa 5, Warszawa🖥 https://www.codilime.com/careers/
We carry out projects in the field Software Defined Networking (SDN), NFV, DevOps and Cloud Computing for companies in Silicon Valley, Western Europe, Israel and Asia. We are looking for ambitious Python Software Developer to join our Quality Assurance team in Warsaw / Gdańsk to support the development of international projects in the field of Software Defined Networking. Your responsibilities will include developing proprietary test frameworks and tools for infrastructure automation. You will have many opportunities to improve your programming skills and learn more about mature product development as well as work with the following technologies: Python, Jenkins, Robot Framework, Flask etc.
- Design and implement frameworks and libraries based on new technologies and functionalities introduced into the project,
- Conduct analysis, design, implementation and maintenance and automated test cases,
- Create applications for infrastructure maintenance and automation,
- Prepare environments for testing network solutions.
- Good knowledge of Linux, knowledge of algorithms and data structures,
- Very good knowledge of Python,
- Experience in Quality Assurance – the capability to design, implement and manage test cases,
- Knowledge of software development best practices: design patterns, continuous integration, code review, tdd, unit / functional / regression tests, Git, Bash (basics),
- Ability to work in a team, motivation to solve problems and a willingness to learn continuously,
- Passion for quality coding,
- Basic knowledge of networking and network protocols,
- Good working knowledge of English (at least B2 level).
We also welcome:
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration and continuous deployment support systems,
- Knowledge of test automation systems (Robot Framework),
- Knowledge of Flask framework,
- Experience with ticketing systems (e.g. JIRA),
- Virtualization technologies (e.g. Docker, VMWare, KVM, Libvirt),
- Completed courses in QA and ISTQB – Advanced CTFL certification.
- An opportunity to participate in conferences and workshops around the world;
- An opportunity to participate in internal training sessions (Tech Talks);
- Attractive benefits;
- Flexible working hours;
- Frequent team-building events, a training budget and assistance from accountants;
- A good atmosphere among professionals working with passion;
- Subsidized english lessons with experienced native speaking English teachers.