🤓 Senior IT Project Manager
10 000 - 14 000 PLN net
🌍 Codibly Sp. z o.o. Sp.k. | Długa 72, Kraków🖥 http://www.codibly.com
Senior IT Project Manager
We are a technology & consulting company focused on Digital Sustainability solutions for the Energy & Utilities industry. Our origin is excellence in software. Now, in 2019, when we're a team of over sixty talents and still growing, we’re extending it into technology that makes a difference and has a tangible impact on the world of everyday life. Our goal is to actively take part in creating a positive future for both clients’ business and the environment.
Our developers work according to a well-defined methodology that manages and control software and product development using iterative, incremental practices.
- Year to year our profit grows by more than 100% exceeding 10 Mio this year.
- We are scaling up the company with the target of 100 people next year.
- We are the great team of experts in our field.
- 100% of the clients are from foreign countries.
Join us in accelerating the sustainability (r)evolution and make a real impact with Codibly!
Who are we looking for:
We are expanding our teams constantly. If you run IT projects in the scrum methodology for a minimum of four years, you can coordinate the entire project cycle yourself and want to develop projects from our industry. You are a team player ready to exceed our clients’ expectations, then don’t hesitate – join us.
You will take care of:
- comprehensive management of IT projects from the moment of defining the project, through controlling the progress, to the project completion stage
- planning and monitoring the schedule, budget, scope and quality
- supervising and reporting work progress of the project
- setting goals for the team
- ensuring efficient communication among the team
- motivating the team
- analysis and risk/issues management
- keeping project documentation
- supporting sales activities and preparing offers
- +4 years of proven experience in managing IT projects
- very good command of English with effective business communication skills
- experience in presenting management information
- very good analytical, planning, and organizational skills
- very good interpersonal skills, including teamwork, facilitation, and negotiation
- detail oriented, ability to quickly recognize and solve problems
- very good knowledge and experience in AGILE / SCRUM
So, how about a coffee in Codibly’s Headquarters?
Why it’s worth being in Codibly:
Why it’s worth being in Codibly:
- full time long-term cooperation → we need you not only to develop our projects but also our company
- we offer B2B contract with a 30 out of office paid days → everyone likes to have a paid vacation, we guarantee it
- 1 day a week of remote work opportunities → it’s not a problem, we trust you do your best anyway
- a non-corporate atmosphere conducive to development → we say ‘Hi!’, not ‘Good morning’ (even to our boss – he likes high-5s!) and we don’t have a dress code – comfy is fine for us
- real influence on what exactly we build and how → we have a technology board, we value your ideas
- work with cutting-edge technologies in international projects → we are passionate about what we do
- flexible working hours → we’re open for your needs
- overtime policy → we value your commitment
- private healthcare and sports card/cultural card → we focus on your well-being and health
- playroom (football table, ping pong, darts), hammock, board games, relaxing space → we like to play and spend time together
- bicycle parking with a room to rest and refresh yourself → we’re betting on your comfort
- fresh fruit twice a week → there’s nothing better than a glass of fresh juice every day
- coffee maker → we’re prepared for coffee lovers
- CodiblyTechTalks → we share our knowledge
- office in the centre of Krakow (100 metres from Nowy Kleparz) → life goes on downtown, doesn’t it?