🤓 Senior .NET Developer
14 000 - 20 000 PLN net
🌍 Codibly | ul. Długa 72, Kraków🖥 http://www.codibly.com
We are a technology & consulting company focused on Digital Sustainability solutions for the Energy & Utilities industry. Our origin is excellence in software. Now, in 2020, when we're a team of over sixty talents and still growing, we’re extending it into technology that makes a difference and has a tangible impact on the world of everyday life. Our goal is to actively take part in creating a positive future for both clients’ business and the environment.
Our developers work according to a well-defined methodology that manages and controls software and product development using iterative, incremental practices. We believe our biggest strength is the team of committed experts who share their technical knowledge during #CodiblyTechTalks meetups.
- Year to year our profit grows by more than 100% exceeding 10 Mio in 2019.
- We are scaling up the company with the target of 100 people this year.
- We are a great team of experts in our field.
- 100% of the clients are from foreign countries.
- We provide Digital Sustainability by harnessing Innovation, Talent & Technology
Join us in accelerating the sustainability (r)evolution and make a real impact with Codibly!
- Delivering Digital Sustainability by Harnessing Innovation, Talent & Technology.
Senior .NET Developer
- developing dedicated software applications, mainly for the energy&utilites area
- developing and integrate technological components
- implementing technical requirements
- working with the project team with respect to SCRUM methodolog
- At least 5 years of experience in developing advanced web applications in commercial projects
- good knowledge of C# and .NET,
- good knowledge of ASP.NET 4.7 and ASP.NET Core 2.0 +
- good knowledge of software architectures design
- Web Services, HTTP, IIS, REST API
- T-SQL, MS SQL Server, ORM, EF
- MS Visual Studio 2017
- Unit Testing, CI/CD
- Azure hosting and services
- NoSQL Databases
- Search Engines (Elastic Search, Solr)
- Design patterns
- SOLID, KISS, DRY, YAGNI
- English (min. B2)
- Full-time position - B2B contract with a 30 paid days off/year
- Non-corporate atmosphere full of openness to innovation, improvement, teamwork and data-driven approach
- Real influence on what exactly we build and how
- Continuous contact with the latest technologies
- Flexible working hours and 1 day a week of remote work opportunities
- Private healthcare, Multisport Plus card and other benefits (fruit and vegetables every day, bicycle parking, playroom, etc.)
- Office in the centre of Krakow (100 metres from Nowy Kleparz)