🤓 Development Department Manager
18 000 - 25 000 PLN net
🌍 Codibly | Długa 72, Kraków🖥 http://www.codibly.com
We are a technology & consulting company focused on Digital Sustainability solutions for the Energy & Utilities industry. Our origin is excellence in software. Now, in 2020, when we're a team of over sixty talents and still growing, we’re extending it into technology that makes a difference and has a tangible impact on the world of everyday life. Our goal is to actively take part in creating a positive future for both clients’ business and the environment.
Our developers work according to a well-defined methodology that manages and controls software and product development using iterative, incremental practices. We believe our biggest strength is the team of committed experts who share their technical knowledge during #CodiblyTechTalks meetups.
Year to year our profit grows by more than 100% exceeding 10 Mio in 2019.
- We are scaling up the company with the target of 100 people this year.
- We are a great team of experts in our field.
- 100% of the clients are from foreign countries.
- We provide Digital Sustainability by harnessing Innovation, Talent & Technology
Join us in accelerating the sustainability (r)evolution and make a real impact with Codibly!
Development Department Manager
Salary and contract: 18.000 – 25.000 net B2B
We are looking for an Expert with experience in managing teams, who can solve technical problems, as well as take care of team development.
- Managing the entire production department (5 Team Leaders reporting to you)
- Managing the .NET team
The current structure in the company is:
- 45 developers working in the following teams (QA/DevOps/JAVA/PHP/.NET/FrontEnd(JS/REACT) - in 2020 we plan to expand the team twice
- each team has its own Team Leader, who will report directly to You
- Direct cooperation with Project Management Team Lead in the scope of delivered projects
- Cooperation with the Technical Director of Sales / Product Development in determining the development of new technologies and the shape of the team
- Cooperation with Team Leaders in the development of the production department, ensuring the quality of delivered solutions and efficiency
- Teammates development - conclude seniority assessments - evaluating employee performance
- Reporting to VP / COO
- Cooperation with the HR department on employee development / motivation
- At least 10+ years of experience in developing advanced solutions in commercial projects
- Experience in a similar role
- Experience in managing multiple teams (min 15 people)
- Ability to estimate projects
- Experience in contacts with customers
- Excellent knowledge of C# and .NET,
- Excellent knowledge of ASP.NET 4.5+ and ASP.NET Core 2.0 +
- Design patterns, Enterprise patterns, CQRS, Mediator
- T-SQL, MS SQL Server, ORM, EF, NoSQL,
- RabbitMQ - Message Brokers
- Azure hosting and services
- Microservices architecture
Important soft skills:
- Focus on values and business goals
- Ability to persuade and influence
- Accurate tasks delegation
- Proven mentorship skills
- Fast adaptability to changing requirements of the team and business needs
- Very good work organization
- Can-do attitude
- Fluent English
- Full time position - B2B contract with a 30 paid days off/year
- A non-corporate atmosphere full of openness to innovation, improvement, teamwork and data-driven approach
- Real influence on what exactly we build and how
- Continuous contact with the latest technologies
- Flexible working hours and 1 day a week of remote work opportunities
- Private healthcare, Multisport Plus card and other benefits (fruit and vegetables every day, bicycle parking, playroom, etc.)
- Office in the centre of Krakow (100 metres from Nowy Kleparz)