🤓 Web Developer
6 000 - 9 000 PLN gross
🌍 Codewise Sp. z o.o. Sp. K. | Lubicz 17G, Kraków🖥 https://codewise.com/
👉 Nice to have:
Codewise is the industry-first provider of AI-powered ad exchange, DSP, and online ad measurement and optimization platforms for digital marketers, recognized in 2017, 2018 and 2019 by the Financial Times as one of the fastest-growing companies in Europe. Entirely self-funded and profitable, headquartered in Krakow, employing over 180 talented professionals that support more than 5.000 customers in 190 countries worldwide.
Do you want to be a part of a seriously ambitious and vibrant team where you can have your say about how we get our job done?
Here, we do things “The Codewise Way”. This basically means that we work – and play – very differently to how everybody else does. We don’t believe in hierarchies, endless processes and cookie-cutter approaches to doing our work. What we do believe in is giving our team the freedom to be innovative and make a real difference. If this sounds like a place for you … get applying!
- Support internal marketing team on daily projects
- Code client facing websites, landing pages and internal applications
- Take design visualizations and turn them into functioning websites
- Locate and optimize performance and usability issues
- Be a major factor in design processes
- Good experience with HTML5 and CSS3 including RWD techniques
- Experience with CSS preprocessors (we use SASS)
- PHP basics
- Basic Wordpress experience
- Understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Code & pixel perfectionist – strong attention to detail
- Positive attitude
- Good communications skills
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Strong organization skills to manage multiple timelines and complete tasks quickly
- 2+ years of commercial experience
Nice to have
- Understanding of OOP
- Familiarity with Git
- SEO/SEM knowledge
- Advanced Wordpress experience (managing, template coding, custom post types, multisite )
- Experience with build systems (we use Webpack)
- Knowledge of templates (we use Twig)
- Knowledge of Vue.js
If you’re applying for the current opening, what else can you expect, beyond joining one of the most talented and passionate group of individuals? Well here’s just a few examples of the additional benefits that come with being part of the Codewise family.
With a masseuse on the payroll, book yourself in for a pummelling.
All the weights, gadgets & gizmos you need for your endorphin fix + our own onsite personal trainer.
The wellbeing of our staff is paramount, so medical, life and travel cover come as standard.
Fruits, Vegetables, Sweets & Nutrition Bars
An abundance of edible angiosperms, nutrition bars and chocolate available to nourish our teams.
Fit Catering & Free Breakfasts
You are what you eat. That’s why we provide our staff with box catering and delicious friday breakfasts.
Don't let the 9-5 give you posture problems. Optional standing desks set your spine free.
Whether it’s board games, a PS4, table football, billiards, or ping pong, our games room has you covered.
Codewise cares for your full wellbeing. Take time out to refresh your mind, body & spirit at our on site yoga and stretching classes.