🤓 Full Stack Developer
10 000 - 20 000 PLN net
🌍 Codemachine | Bolesława Biegasa 2, Wrocław🖥 https://codemachine.studio/
👉 Nice to have:
What will you work on?
You will be able to develop working on the following projects:
- The system being created for a Dutch company from the field of micromobility. The main tasks of the system include collecting data on vehicles, providing analytics tools and front-end visualization.
- The system created for the Polish entity from the field of vehicle telematics and employee management. The platform is undergoing further intensive development, based on the project as well as current research on the needs of users and the industry. The application has the following functions and features: real-time, PWA, reporting, control of drivers' work time online, geofencing, route generation, etc. The source of data are telematics devices, digital tachographs and on-board computers. In the next stages of platform development, we are going to connect smartphones and other IoT devices. Event-driven architecture, serverless in the Google Cloud Platform infrastructure. Our application is used by companies working continually around the clock, so stability and security of operations will be your highest priority.
Your tasks will include:
- designing, developing, testing and documenting new and existing applications to ensure stability, scalability, performance and compliance with project requirements,
- close cooperation with UX and UI designers when designing,
- review of team members' code in regular code reviews, boosting the use of best practices in software development,
- automation of CI / CD processes,
- writing unit, integration and end-to-end tests,
- support in the last stages of recruitment (technical interviews and tests of candidates for new team members).
How will you work?
We do not use rigid methodologies. Our work is based on mutual trust, autonomy and motivation to achieve the best results and quality. The flat structure in the company and a small team allow for quick decision making, implementation of own ideas and a sense of responsibility for a part of the project being carried out.
In our work, we use modern technologies carefully selected for ongoing projects, such as: Firebase Functions (Google Cloud Functions), Firestore, BigQuery, PubSub, Kubernetes. Thanks to close cooperation with Google, we have access to yet unpublished technologies and a real impact on their shape. Prepare for a large amount of learning and discovering!
We are looking for talented programmers with a habit of paying attention to every detail. As a person with experience, you will have a trully big impact on the shape and operation of the system.
Your key skills:
- you have at least three years’ experience as a programmer,
- you have a great knowledge of the browser environment,
- you worked with Google Cloud Platform or a similar service,
- you know the concept of "event driven" architecture,
- you worked with NoSQL databases,
- you can create "real-time" applications that deal well with large amounts of data,
- you are fascinated with elegant architecture and clean and testable code,
- you are interested in, and familiar with, the concepts of functional programming,
- you have an excellent knowledge of English both in speaking and writing.
An additional advantage will be:
- knowledge of TypeScript language or other strongly typed programming languages,
- knowledge of AMP HTML,
- experience with Redux, Redux Saga, RxJS libraries.
In addition, we offer:
- remote work possible 1-2 days a week,
- flexible working hours (hourly settlement possible),
- private medical care,
- life insurance, insurance against accidents
- a unique office (no open space) in a quiet and green area,
- fitness club round the clock next to the office,
- large free car park,
- chillout corner in the garden,
- social events,
- friendly and relaxed atmosphere.
Who are we?
We are a software house from Poland. We specialize in providing solutions in the fields of IoT, Big Data and telematics. Our clients can have their ideas realized and, first of all, achieve market advantage thanks to the modern solutions designed and implemented by us. Our team is small, but it is made up of experienced and talented people for whom programming is a true passion. In our everyday work, we value cooperation, trust and honesty. We know that people are the basis of success, and therefore it is important for us to build good relationships in a team.
Do you want to check us? Apply!
Do you have any questions? Don’t hesitate to write at: firstname.lastname@example.org.