9 000 - 13 000 PLN net
🌍 Codahead | Celna 9/11, Kraków🖥 https://codahead.com
We are looking for a specialist supporting development processes of several agile teams including configuration management, release management and continuous delivery processes.
You will be responsible for defining, planning and maintenance of our multiple environments with a focus on Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.
We are looking for a passionate person who is willing to improve and maintain build environment using the latest software configuration management tools like Terraform and Ansible.
The ideal candidate will have excellent collaboration skills allowing effective cooperation with multiple development teams to drive process excellence and consistency.
We expect result-orientation and ability to execute assigned responsibilities and tasks with minimum supervision following standard development life-cycle processes.
- Continuously improve the Continuous Delivery toolchain and associated processes towards more automation and shorter turn-around times
- Troubleshoot build and release issues
- Advise development teams on software configuration management/branching and test automation strategies
- Explore, learn, propose and implement new technologies
- At least 2+ years of experience in DevOps or Operation engineering role
- Preferred background - AWS, any other cloud technology will be an asset
- Scripting skills (Bash, Python) and passion to automate software engineering tasks
- Linux system admin skills will be appreciated (preferably RHEL/CentOS or Ubuntu)
- Experience in containerized/micro-services solutions (build management, release management configuration and operational tasks)
- An organized person with good communication and technical writing skills in English to explain and document your ideas and plans for different audiences
It's awesome but not a must:
- Knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes will be a plus
- Experience in Continuous Integration (Jenkins or similar)
- MultiSport card and private medical care
- flexitime (8/10 - 16/18)
- extensive training package
- opportunity to travel abroad
- innovative projects
- cool office in city center
- Kraków business league for sport freaks
- mentoring programme
- team building events
- fresh fruit, snacks and fizzy drinks
- games room