🤓 Senior Java Software Engineer
14 000 - 19 000 PLN gross
🌍 CO3 | Bielany Wrocławskie, Wrocław🖥 https://www.co3.eu/
👉 Nice to have:
Our growing logistics startup CO³ is looking for a hands-on leader who is excited about the opportunity to create solutions and help us to grow. We want you to become our core team member that will help us to build a top class tech team.
Job title: Java Developer
Location: Wrocław (Bielany Wrocławskie)
Employment type: Full time
Salary: 14 000 - 19 000 gross (employment contract), 16 000 - 22 000 net + VAT (B2B contract)
- To build a smart, motivated and open-minded engineering team to become Europe’s largest IT service provider for the Road Transport Industry.
- Create scalable services that help us manage to track thousands of trucks on the road and the business around it.
- Drive the development by working closely together with other back- and front-end developers, UX/UI experts and product designers.
- Become a mentor for other team members and take ownership of our projects.
We are looking for a responsible personality who would love to show their own initiative. Who roll up their sleeves and tackle new challenges, within and beyond their field of work. The ideal candidate has a passion for technology and the drive to provide transformative and innovative solutions with our business needs. If this sounds like you, then you’re in the right place.
- You have experience in building well designed and tested applications whose code can be easily understood and evolved.
- You have a deep understanding of Java (Spring framework) and its ecosystem.
- You know how to write good tests or even practice TDD and know how to set up automated testing environments.
- You have configured and ran services on AWS (Lambda, API Gateway, EKS, RDS, DynamoDB, ElastiCache, EFK stack, CloudWatch, CloudFormation).
- You speak and write in clear and precise English.
- You are passionate about code quality and are pragmatic in getting things done.
- You have a drive for improving processes and you think in long-term wins.
- You prefer working in teams, like to share your knowledge and are eager to learn.
- You have easiness in communicating things with other team members.
- You are able to recognise obstacles and propose a solution.
- You are familiar and want to improve your DevOps skills.
- Proven ability to champion an idea and bring a group to consensus.
- You understand how OAuth2.0 works and worked with KeyCloak tool to implement specific scenarios.
- Fluency in React, Vue.js frameworks or other front-end technologies.
- Kubernetes, Jenkins or GitLab.
- Experience with Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery.
- Skills in other items from our technology stack.
- Java 8, 9, and knowledge of Java 10, Spring framework, Spring Boot, REST.
- EKS (Kubernetes), Docker.
- RDS (MySQL), DynamoDB.
- EFK Stack (or ELK stack).
- OAuth2 (KeyCloak).
- VUE.js. REACT, Angular.
- BitBucket (Git), Jenkins or GitLab.
- Expect a competitive salary.
- Profit from self-organized, autonomous teams and flexible working hours.
- Look forward to an atmosphere of continuous learning and improvement.
- Work in a modern office in the heart of Bielany Wrocławskie and be surrounded by encouraging founders and colleagues you can learn a lot from.
- Feel supported by a quiet work environment with all the technical requirements you need.
- Count on high compliance with the Joel Test