🤓 UX / Product Analyst
6 000 - 8 000 PLN net
🌍 Cleeng | 27 grudnia 3, Poznań🖥 http://www.cleeng.com
Do you subscribe to Netflix or ever purchase a live sporting event on Pay-Per-View? If so, you have a high chance of knowing already what Cleeng does.
Each month, nearly 2 million viewers from more than 100 countries in the world access a video platform secured by Cleeng. We work with sports federations, TV networks, broadcasters, and media companies to deliver an efficient, tailored, premium video experience. With our e-commerce heritage and market-leading video business solutions, highly motivated team of 40 people in Amsterdam (HQ), NYC, Poznan, Sydney and Manila, and good funding, Cleeng is quickly becoming the indisputable leader in this space.
Working at Cleeng is rewarding, fun, and challenging. We thrive on innovation. If you want to join a fast growing business, and make a real contribution, come join our team and help shape the future of video consumption.
Your impact & mission
We are looking for an exceptional Online UX superhero with strong analytical background who is able to understand the language of business people, product designers as well as engineers. Candidate must be a self-starter and the ability to adapt to changes quickly in a dynamic and global environment.
Working closely with product, design and engineering teams, you will gather, guide and translate business and product requirements into clear and complete mockups and briefings for designers and developers. A good understanding of user behaviors, data structures and the Cleeng platform allows you to define improvements and new features quickly and effectively. You are a star in finding meaningful solutions and solving edge cases in a simple way. Low effort, high impact is your mantra.
- Work closely with the product team (Product marketeers, CTO, CEO) and Professional services teams (Project managers, Solution engineers) to gather requirements and ideas in order to define product and feature specifications
- Researching requirements, interviewing subject matter experts and competitors, in order to prepare and share with the stakeholders the briefings about product UX and all user scenarios. Create wireframes, mock-ups, prototypes and assets to ensure designers and engineering work effectively on implementation of new features.
- Write detailed business specifications and requirements, like for example tooltips, calculation behind graphs as well as all defining all labels for all scenarios.
- Conduct user interface testing and collect end user feedback via different methodologies, both qualitative and quantitative.
- Drive for UX improvements, by taking usage and client feedback into account. Ensure user-centric design is maintained.
- 3 + years’ experience in product UX design for dashboard and/or ecommerce applications
- The candidate must possess a thorough understanding of ecommerce best practices and application/UX design
- Familiar with Google Analytics and other user usability/tracking tools is a must.
- A practical can-do mentality, with strong ability to get things done.
What we offer:
- Our company grows 100%+ every year, so there are many opportunities for talented people.
- Work with an international team of experts, in Poznan, Philippines, NYC, Amsterdam and Australia. 11 nationalities and counting!
- Work on Unique, market leading, SaaS products “eCommerce for Videos”, with clients all over the world, from New-Zealand, Japan, Europe, US and Latam;
- Cooperation with amazing partner ecosystem, working with leaders of the industry: IBM, Brightcove, Livestream, Accedo, Roku, Apple;
- Good salary package, one that fits your needs.
- Flexible working hours
- Work closely with people who love their jobs and get all together to the next level
- A great, full of energy and brand new space (Cleeng office) in the very middle of the city!
Interested & ready?