🤓 Senior PHP Developer
10 000 - 12 000 PLN netto
🌍 Cleeng | 27 grudnia 3, Poznań🖥 http://www.cleeng.com
Reports to: VP Platform
Employment Status: Full time
Location: City Center of Poznan – Poland
Do you subscribe to Netflix or ever purchase a live sporting event on Pay-Per-View? If so, you have a high chance of knowing already what Cleeng does.
Each month, nearly 2 million viewers from more than 100 countries in the world access a video platform secured by Cleeng. We work with sports federations, TV networks, broadcasters, and media companies to deliver an efficient, tailored, premium video experience. With our e-commerce heritage and market-leading video business solutions, highly motivated team of 40 people in Amsterdam (HQ), NYC, Poznan, Sydney and Manila, and good funding, Cleeng is quickly becoming the indisputable leader in this space.
Working at Cleeng is rewarding, fun, and challenging. We thrive on innovation. If you want to join a fast growing business, and make a real contribution, come join our team and help shape the future of video consumption.
Your impact & mission
To strengthen our core R&D team in Poznan, we’re looking for a talented backend engineer who has passion for writing clean code and a deep understanding of how API-centric applications should work.
We are growing fast and need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people ready to take up the challenge with us. If you’d like to help us have impact, this is your chance to make history.
- As an allround developer, with deep experience in PHP you will become responsible for building part of the backend powering our platform. You will get full ownership to improve, operate and maintain certain functional domains of the application (think about features related to authentication, commerce, security and customer support).
- You will be creating modules according to the best practices and exposing them using REST API.
- By leveraging smartly other tools, frameworks, partners and people you deliver effectively your tasks and enhance the interoperability of all platform features you are accountable for.
- Experience in working with modern PHP framework (Zend 2/3, Symfony 2/3…) and PHP7.
- Understanding of good OOP practices (keywords: SOLID, DDD).
- A practical can-do mentality, with strong ability to get things done.
- Having worked in a similar position for at least 4 years and be able to show what you have achieved.
- Good attitude and good sense of humor. 😉
Our tech stack and organization
- Back-End is written in PHP 7 with our own framework based on Zend components.
- Front-End is written in Angular 1x and React.
- Infrastructure is hosted in AWS.
- We organize our work with SCRUM.
- We love sharing knowledge and improving our skills on internal workshops and trainings.
What we offer
- Our company grows 100%+ every year, so there are many opportunities for talented people.
- Work with an international team of experts, in Poznan, Philippines, NYC, Amsterdam and Australia. 11 nationalities and counting!
- Work on Unique, market leading, SaaS products “eCommerce for Videos”, with clients all over the world, from New-Zealand, Japan, Europe, US and Latam.
- Cooperation with amazing partner ecosystem, working with leaders of the industry: Brightcove, Livestream, Accedo, IBM, Roku, Apple.
- Good salary package, one that fits your needs.
- Flexible working hours.
- A great, full of energy and brand new space (Cleeng office) in the very middle of city!
- Work closely with people who love their jobs and get all together to the next level.
Interested & ready?