🤓 Java Developer
9 000 - 16 000 PLN gross
🌍 Circle K Business Centre | Puławska 145, Warszawa🖥 http://business-centre-europe.circlek.com/
👉 Nice to have:
Portals, Loyalty and Mobile Applications are a key enabler to our business giving competitive advantage and ability to attract customers.
CircleK have started an exciting transformation, building up our new IT organization to match our business needs and follow newest trends in fast changing technologies and market. Our ambition is to deliver modern and efficient solutions with use of cutting edge technologies and we are now looking for a Java Developer to be a part of this amazing journey.
Would you like to?
- Develop micro services in Java 8+ or NodeJS and deploy them to cloud instances?
- Build cool front-end apps with modern frameworks like Angular or vue.js?
- Orchestrate build pipeline utilizing AWS Cloud, Docker, Vagrant (aka DevOps)?
CircleK is growing a team full of passionate, open-minded developers with creative energy to handle our custom built products in the digital area.
The team has full responsibility for a set web applications and mobile apps. Working in small teams directly with the business owners to rapidly develop and enhance the customer facing applications.
We are looking for a full stack developer that take an interest in all layers in the architecture from database, application logic to user interface.
- Software engineering skills in Java 8+ with Spring Boot for at least 2 years
- Focus on delivering products of the best quality
- Experience in working with Jenkins, Sonar, Git, Gradle, liquibase
- Experience in test automation for unit and integration testing
- Experience in agile development methods like Scrum and Kanban
- Experience with requirement engineering and working with a product backlog
- Nice to have experience with public clouds, preferably AWS
- Strong code review skills
- Good English skills both spoken and written
- Annual bonus
- Private medical care
- Subsidized forms of sport activities
- English lessons subsidized by the company
- Group insurance
- Voluntary life insurance
- Wide social package
- Attractive discounts for products and services at our stations
- Friendly work atmosphere
- Trainings and integration events
- Possibility to develop skill in a wide international environment
- Common internal promotions
- Employee stock purchase plan
Our DNA, ACT with PRIDE, is at the core of our management system. It drives our performance, and guides us in how we do business, how we work together, and how we act towards external stakeholders. We welcome your application!