9 000 - 16 000 PLN gross
🌍 Circle K Business Centre | Puławska 145, Warszawa🖥 http://business-centre-europe.circlek.com/
👉 Nice to have:
We are now looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer to join our core team in Warsaw, with the ambition to deliver working software and services to business and customers all over Europe.
For the right candidate, Circle K can offer an exciting position in an international team where we build cool applications backed by leading edge infrastructure like Docker, follow 'Infrastructure as Code' approach, and implement solutions that automate away unnecessary processes.
We have a lot of latitude and fun at work!
Qualifications & Responsibilities
- Clear understanding of DevOps culture across build/ship/run environments
- Understanding of DevOps automation tools
- Experience in continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Experience with public clouds, preferably AWS
- Understanding of version control systems (we keep almost everything as code)
- Experience with Linux distributions like Debian or Ubuntu
- Hands-on experience in at least one scripting language
- Strong analytical and strategic skills with clear understanding of the lifecycle of software based services
- Excellent communicating and collaborating skills
- Fluently in English, written and spoken
- Track record from projects using automation, toolchaining and cloud infrastructure
- Work closely with key stakeholders, development, operations, and other teams, to ensure product stability, security and uptime
Tech we use: AWS: EC2, RDS, S3, IAM, VPC, Elastic Beanstalk, Route53, CloudFront and others, Terraform, Docker, Puppet/Hiera, Ansible, Jenkins/Jenkins Job Builder/Jenkinsfile, Java/Python/Bash, ELK stack, GPG/PGP, Git.