🤓 Senior Java Developer
3 800 - 4 500 EUR net
🌍 Ciklum | Jana z kolna 11, Gdańsk🖥 https://jobs.ciklum.com/
On behalf of Stibo’s Cloud Innovative Lab, Ciklum is looking for an ambitious Senior Java Developer to join our team in Gdansk, Poland on full-time basis.
Stibo Systems has recently launched a new business unit specializing in innovative business applications for Master Data Management offered as a service – in the cloud. Our applications are built from scratch using the latest technologies, and we’re right now looking for a Java Developer, who wants to join the team.
- You will help us build out multi-tenant cloud-based applications based on a micro-service architecture with a NoSQL back-end deployed using Docker in Amazon AWS. We use continuous delivery and DevOps best practice to ensure a fast and agile go-to-market process. A lot of focus is placed on providing a great user experience, so we also have UX and graphical design specialists on the team. Our goal is to enable users to work with large amounts of data by making intelligent suggestions based on analysis of data and of actions performed by other users;
- As our new Java software developer you will focus on developing our back-end micro-service architecture to yield a scalable solution.
- We expect that you have solid experience with Java and development of server-based software;
- Experience with some of our other technologies will be a bonus: NoSQL databases (e.g. Riak, Casandra), Kafka, Solr or ElasticSearch, Netflix OSS components (e.g. Zuul, Eureka), Swagger, Spring Boot;
- We promote DevOps culture so we expect you to have an interest not only in coding itself but have a broader perspective on how the software is delivered and run. You should be familiar with concepts of Continuous Integration/Delivery and cloud-based computing. Knowledge of Docker, Terraform, Ansible and AWS solutions will be an obvious advantage;
- We continually evaluate new technologies, and we hope that you will contribute with new ideas and inspiration for extending and enhancing our architecture and our technology. Hopefully you have a natural interest in keeping yourself up-to-date with the latest technologies, and thriving on being in an innovative environment;
- You probably have a Master’s degree in computer science or software engineering, and you speak and write English well;
- As a person, you have a positive and constructive attitude. You are a team player, who gets energy from working with others;
- You have at least 4 years of experience in software development.
What's in it for you
- Challenging job where you will get the opportunity to make a difference. The environment is professionally motivating and offers great chances for personal development as well, while your initiative and good ideas are very welcome;
- Possibility to work in a team where the well-being and professional development of each employee is vital and due to your performance you will be able to directly influence your career;
- Competitive salary;
- Core working hours starting between 8 and 10 am;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located office with own gym, showers, warm atmosphere and chill out areas –PlayStation 4, unlimited amount of coffee and tea are guaranteed J;
- Ergonomic and user-friendly equipment (laptops, standing desks and Sitag® chairs);
- Private medical healthcare fully covered by Ciklum with a possibility to take your family under it;
- Fully covered life insurance – 100 000 PLN;
- Fully covered drug insurance – up to 2 000 PLN/year;
- Multisport card 100% covered by Ciklum – Benefit Systems, Plus package;
- Parking space 50% covered by Ciklum.