🤓 AWS DevOps Engineer
11 000 - 17 000 PLN net
🌍 Ciklum | Szczęśliwa 33, Wrocław🖥 https://jobs.ciklum.com/
Ciklum Chief Technical Office is looking for AWS DevOps Engineer to join our Wroclaw team on a full-time basis.
The team is working closely with R&D Department on innovative solutions for entire Ciklum and its’ clients. The DevOps team is responsible for helping to build a highly available CI/CD pipeline. Helping to ensure systems are buildable, deployable and operationally supportable. We work with stakeholders on the development, QA, and operations teams. As necessary, we participate in overall architecture design and third party software evaluation. Our goal is to have everything in code: Infrastructure as Code, Configuration as Code, Testing as Code, Network as Code, etc. We provide troubleshooting support to our internal customers as needed.
We are looking for someone who is comfortable in challenging the status quo and can argue their case to lead and inspire digital transformation at Client’s Company. You are used to short deadlines and love the fact that you play an essential role for the business success.
You have a background in development and now want to move in the direction of managing cloud infrastructure, digital delivery logistics and site reliability engineering.
- building and maintaining cloud-based infrastructure;
- building and maintaining CI/CD pipelines;
- providing internal and external teams with DevOps and Ops expertise;
- automating build, deployment, maintenance processes;
- supporting Kubernetes cluster;
- cooperating with the development team;
- maintaining CI/CD pipeline;
- automating build and deployment processes.
- 3+ years of experience in the relevant position;
- 1+ year of cloud platform experience (AWS, GCE);
- proficiency with Linux;
- knowledge of orchestration and configuration management (e.g. Ansible, Puppet, Chef, Terraform);
- knowledge of monitoring tools (e.g. Zabbix, Prometheus);
- knowledge of at least one scripting language (e.g. bash, Python, Perl);
- understanding of networking concepts, load balancing, TLS, DNS;
- upper intermediate English.
- knowledge of virtualization and containerization technologies (e.g. Docker, KVM, Xen);
- experience with Apache Kafka®;
- experience with Java development;
- experience with a cloud platform (AWS, Azure or GCE);
- experience with networking and SDN.
What's in it for you
- Work within DevOps Team;
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities;
- Business trips;
- A lot of various technical seminars;
- Competitive salary;
- Possibility to work in a successful and highly innovative company;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located office at BC SkyTower with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions;
- Fully covered life insurance – 100 000 PLN;
- Fully covered drug insurance – up to 2 000 PLN/year;
- Multisport card, 100% covered by Ciklum – Benefit Systems, Plus package.