🤓 Senior Backend Software Developer
🌍 Chatham Financial | Kotlarska 11, Kraków🖥 http://chathamfinancial.eu
For most developers, the word “financial” conjures images of horror - suits and ties, cubicle farms, siloed teams and layers of creativity-killing bureaucracy… Don’t worry, we don’t like those things either. Working at Chatham Financial is a unique experience. We’re committed to making a positive impact on our clients, the markets, our communities, and each other. This starts with hiring people who demonstrate intellectual curiosity, tenacity, and a desire for collaboration and leadership. Are you such a person?
We are seeking a Senior Backend Software Developer to join Chatham Tech Team, which is developing innovative, high quality, and robust financial applications for internal use.
As a member of the team you will:
- Develop financial applications that improve our service level and meet the needs of a variety of business users
- Follow agile methodologies with 2-week sprints
- Collaborate with other teams within Chatham Financial
- Deliver solutions within our constantly evolving microservice stack: C# (including .NET core), SQL Server, RabbitMQ, WebSockets, Consul
- 5+ years experience in software development
- Experience leading development projects and making design decisions
- Object-oriented design patterns; languages including C#, C++ or Java; web frameworks like ServiceStack; and relational and NoSQL databases
- Comfort with developing performant back-end services, data storage and access models, enterprise level messaging patterns, and modern service frameworks
- Proclivity towards refactoring and continuously improving OO code through agile development methods
- Testing skills including use of inversion of control, mocks, and stubs in unit testing and integration testing frameworks
- Experience working in an agile scrum environment
- Great development opportunities, including a training budget, trips to partner offices, access to technical training from Pluralsight, 50% tax scheme (50% KUP), and quarterly Hack Weeks in which teams and individuals pitch new product ideas and technology improvements
- Collaborative, low-hierarchical culture in which leadership is gained through influence and character, not title
- Private health-care, MultiSport card, in-house English classes
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan - opportunity to purchase company stock at a discount
- A smog-free office! The air filters in our brand-new building make sure our office is safe, even when breathing outside is a health risk. Seriously.
About Chatham and the Kraków office - certified Great Place To Work 2019