🤓 Software Engineers - Haskell
9 000 - 18 000 PLN gross
🌍 Capital Match | Grunwaldzka, Warszawa🖥 https://capital-match.com
WHO WE ARE
Capital Match is an innovative fintech business with a range of financial solutions to corporate and individual clients, investors and borrowers. Capital Match is the largest marketplace invoice financing platform in Southeast Asia based in Singapore, funded more than US$80 million in Singapore and Hong Kong over the past 3 years. Capital Match is backed by multiple VCs and institutional investors including Dymon Asia Capital, an alternative asset manager with $6bn AUM and Eduardo Saverin's B Capital Group.
Capital Match is now engaging in multiple new business and digital initiatives to expand the reach of the company’s activities. We are looking for a full team of Software Engineers with Head of Engineering, who will work collaboratively in Poland to join us building a leading P2P fintech business in Southeast Asia.
As a Junior Software Engineer and Software Engineer, you will be responsible to maximize our tech growth in the fintech space, expand into surrounding countries, develop new products and integrations. You will be involved in all aspects of the creation, growth and operations of a secure web-based platform. Experience in front-to-back feature development, distributed deployment and automation in the cloud, build and test automation, is highly desirable.
Our Platform is primarily developed in Haskell with a ClojureScript frontend. We use Docker containers, Nix and standard cloud infrastructure systems to manage our production rollouts. We make heavy use of modern functional programming practices, such as property-based testing and type-driven programming, to improve the quality of our code. We use many popular Haskell libraries such as Lens, QuickCheck, Servant, Scotty, Aeson, Attoparsec and Pandoc. We use continuous testing, integration and deployment wherever possible.
- 2-3 years of software engineering experience for Junior Software Engineer and 5 years or more for Software Engineer
- Knowledge and passion for Haskell.
- Strong foundation in data structures, algorithms and software design.
- Experience in developing both server and web applications.
- Experience with modern software engineering practices such as TDD, CI, Emergent Design, Refactoring, Peer Review and Continuous Improvement.
- Familiarity with Linux systems, command-line environments and cloud-based deployments.
- A background in fintech and especially the lending space would be an advantage but is not essential.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Salary of PLN 8,000 – 12,000 / month for Junior Software Engineer and PLN 12,000 - 18,000/ month for Software Engineer (depending on experience and qualifications).
- Attractive equity options for outstanding candidates.
HOW TO APPLY
Send your CV, preferred position (JR SE or SE) and github link to firstname.lastname@example.org