🤓 Head of Engineering - Haskell
18 000 - 25 000 PLN gross
🌍 Capital Match | Grundwalzka, Warszawa🖥 https://capital-match.com
WHO WE ARE
Capital Match is an innovative fintech business with a range of financial solutions to corporate and individual clients, investors and borrowers. Capital Match is the largest marketplace invoice financing platform in Southeast Asia based in Singapore, funded more than US$80 million in Singapore and Hong Kong over the past 3 years. Capital Match is backed by multiple VCs and institutional investors including Dymon Asia Capital, an alternative asset manager with $6bn AUM and Eduardo Saverin's B Capital Group.
Capital Match is now engaging in multiple new business and digital initiatives to expand the reach of the company’s activities. We are looking for a full team of Software Engineers with Head of Engineering, who will work collaboratively in Poland to join us building a leading P2P fintech business in Southeast Asia.
As a Head of Engineering you will be responsible for leading the technology team in all aspects of the creation, growth and operations of a secure web-based platform. Proven experience in front-to-back feature development, distributed deployment and automation in the cloud, build and test automation, is highly desirable.
Our Platform is primarily developed in Haskell with a ClojureScript frontend. We use Docker containers, Nix and standard cloud infrastructure systems to manage our production rollouts. We make heavy use of modern functional programming practices, such as property-based testing and type-driven programming, to improve the quality of our code. We use many popular Haskell libraries such as Lens, QuickCheck, Servant, Scotty, Aeson, Attoparsec and Pandoc. We use continuous testing, integration and deployment wherever possible.
- At least 5 years of software engineering experience and proven track record in leading team of software engineers.
- Deep knowledge of software engineering best practices and burning desire to drive the team to adopt them.
- Excellent communication skills to influence key decisions, mediate conflicts and build consensus.
- Knowledge and passion for Haskell.
- Strong foundation in data structures, algorithms and software design.
- Experience in developing both server and web applications.
- Experience with modern software engineering practices such as TDD, CI, Emergent Design, Refactoring, Peer Review and Continuous Improvement.
- Familiarity with Linux systems, command-line environments and cloud-based deployments.
- A background in fintech and especially the lending space would be an advantage but is not essential.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Salary of PLN 18,000 – 25,000 / month (depending on experience and qualifications).
- Attractive equity options for outstanding candidates.
HOW TO APPLY
Send your CV and github link to firstname.lastname@example.org