8 000 - 14 000 PLN gross
🌍 Capgemini | Strzegomska 42ab, Wrocław🖥 http://www.capgemini.com
Your tasks will include:
- Preparing architecture for new web solutions,
- Technical analysis of existing systems,
- Expanding of portals with new modules and components,
- Running a team of developers (the project team will consist of several people),
- Preparing technology migration plans for the Java / Angular JS / Polymer stack.
An ideal candidate shall:
- Have experience in designing the architecture of information systems,
- Have a degree of higher education,
- Speak English fluently,
- Be eager to learn new technologies and acquire new skills,
- Show good communication skills, honesty and teamwork capabilities.
- Permanent employment contract from the first day at work,
- Participation in prestigious international projects,
- Private medical care and insurance package,
- Professional trainings and language courses,
- Support for relocation,
- Free parking spots for employees,
- Possibility to rotate between projects.