🤓 Senior / Lead Software Engineer
4 500 - 5 000 EUR gross
🌍 callstats.io | Dolnych Młynów, Kraków🖥 http://callstats.io
You will work on our dashboard front- and back-end and guide the dashboard team to move ahead with velocity and elegance. The front-end of our product analytics service is mainly written in React. The back-end used to be mostly Django/Python and the new parts are written in Golang (e.g., auth, APIs, etc). You will be building APIs, components to pull and display call data. You’ll also be working on machine learning data and integrations.
What we expect from you
- A minimum four years of software development experience.
- You are proficient in any two of the following: Django, Go, React.
- You have a deep understanding of closures, DOM manipulation, HTTP, WebSockets, and cross browser compatibility challenges.
- You are comfortable writing code at any point in a stack.
- You have demonstrated skill and enthusiasm for learning, and applying new technologies when appropriate.
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
What we offer
- Immediate impact: You are part of a small but growing team and your impact is immediately felt. There is no shortage of interesting and challenging tasks.
- Good compensation: Competitive salary and options.
- Friday demo: Every week you get to show-off your contributions and get immediate feedback.
- Great team: Our team is sharp, eccentric, loyal, and ambitious.
- Fun times: Weekly and monthly outings.
- Education: Our commitment to learning as a team and individual growth.
Interested? Send us your application
What is the hardest real-world distributed system or networking problem that you have ever diagnosed and perhaps solved? Explain it in your cover letter in as much detail as you can. We love reading about reverse engineering. firstname.lastname@example.org