🤓 Web Developer
5 000 - 8 000 PLN net
🌍 Callstack | Rybacka 7, Wrocław🖥 https://callstack.com
Callstack supports and inspires other developers and companies to launch their products for everyone, at the same time, on every platform. We are strong open source contributors, core contributors to React Native, cross-platform development experts and a team of developers passionate about new technologies. We pride ourselves on providing sustainable, top-end solutions to our clients from all around the world. We are recognized in React Native Community as contributors to Open Source projects, organizers of React Native EU as well as speakers at several international conferences. We also organize regular community meetups in our HQ in Wrocław, Poland.
We are looking for a Web Developer to join our marketing team and support its efforts by developing our corporate website. Your main tasks will include ensuring the functionality and efficiency of web infrastructure, creating beautiful landing pages, implementing and managing marketing analytics tools. In this role, you’ll have a unique chance to combine your technical, analytical as well as creative skills. Working side by side with our Growth Marketing Specialists you’ll learn a lot about the current growth hacking trends in a software development industry.
- Become the technical and web development expert within our marketing team structures.
- Use your web development skills and knowledge to support the execution of our growth strategies.
- Manage the development of our company’s website and act as its owner and main architect.
- Create beautiful and functional landing pages, primarily for marketing and recruitment needs.
- Find the best, creative ways to showcase our open source work and case studies on our website.
- Implement the most popular marketing widgets and analytics tools on our website and integrate them with each other.
- Coordinate the technical implementation and integration of new CRM and CMS systems.
- Collaborate with graphic designers on the creation and implementation of graphic designs according to Callstack’s visual identification.
- Customize graphic designs for web and/or create simple graphic designs by yourself.
- Analyze the gathered data and propose solutions to optimize our website performance.
Who are we looking for?
- Experience with creating responsive mobile friendly websites (RWD).
- Great HTML and CSS skills.
- Knowledge about SASS and other CSS preprocessors.
- Ability to build tools like Webpack or Gulp.
- An eye for good design and fluency in Photoshop and/or Sketch.
- Knowledge of on-site SEO and accessibility of web pages.
- Awareness of UX/UI & usability principles.
- Familiarity with Git and process standards for implementing changes to websites.
- An inquisitive mind, open for the new solutions and technologies.
- Understanding of global startup & software development environment.
- Good spoken and written English.
Nice to have:
- Experience in developing WordPress templates.
- Ability to use docker and AWS Elastic Beanstalk.
- Knowledge about static site generators (Gatsby, Hugo etc.).
- Prior experience in working with marketing teams.
- Familiarity with growth hacking concept and methods.
- Understanding how Open Source Communities works.
- Willingness to learn React and React Native.
What we offer:
- Private healthcare for you and your family - we do care about your health and wellbeing.
- Co-financed Multisport Card or monthly allowance for other gym and sports activities - you choose!
- Free lunches delivered to our office every day! Or a monthly lunch allowance if you prefer eating outside.
- Fresh fruits, snack & sodas in our kitchen.
- Fully-covered life insurance.
- 24 paid days off and paid sick leave for B2B contractors.
- Accounting costs refund for B2B contractors.
- Flexible working hours and remote work possibility.
- Individual self-development budget.
- Recurring team events - workation, weekend ski rides, cooking workshops, board games nights and parties.
- Cool office in the city center.
- 5 000 - 8 000 PLN net + VAT (B2B)
- 4 200 - 6 600 PLN gross (UoP)