🤓 React Native Developer
10 000 - 18 000 PLN net
🌍 Callstack | Rybacka 7, Wrocław🖥 https://callstack.com/
👉 Nice to have:
Callstack is a software development company and a top global contributor to React Native - a Facebook Open Source framework for building web and mobile applications, using a hybrid approach - write once, run on many platforms at the same time.
We are leading the innovation on cross-platform technologies in order to make the software more accessible to everyone, worldwide. We don’t follow best practices, we set them by being at the forefront of everything React Native. We collaborate daily with the Facebook team on setting the direction for the future growth of the framework and support industry leaders all around the world to ship better mobile products to their users.
We are looking for an experienced React Native Developer to join our team. In this role you will act as a technology consultant and guide our clients through the most complex challenges of software development. You will also have a chance to contribute to the open source community by working on challenging projects, speaking at conferences and sharing your knowledge with the world.
- Act as a technology consultant for our clients and help them build great products for multiple platforms.
- Drive the development process by providing expertise in cross-platform technologies and tackling most complex programming issues.
- Collaborate with development teams, CTOs, Project Managers and Product Owners from all around the world.
- Have multiple possibilities to contribute to the open source community by working on projects led by our CTO, React Native core contributors and our Senior Developers.
- Skilled in and enthusiastic about React Native and React.js.
- Experienced with both web and mobile apps development.
- Driven towards learning new technologies and knowledge-sharing initiatives.
- Able to quickly acquire new technical expertise.
- Fluent in English (B2 level and higher).
- Eager to act as a Software Architect when required due to your advanced knowledge of software architecture.
- Engagement in open source community and documented contributions to any open source project would be a huge plus.
- Prior experience with speaking at conferences and/or meetups, writing blog posts or any other forms of knowledge-sharing would be highly appreciated.
What we offer:
- Working side by side with core contributors of several open source projects such as React Native and Jest.
- Free entry for React Native EU conference. We will also support your participation in other international tech conferences and workshops.
- Private healthcare for you and your family - we do care about your health and well-being.
- Co-financed Multisport Card or monthly allowance for other gym and sports activities - you choose!
- Free lunches delivered to our office every day! Or a monthly lunch allowance if you prefer eating outside.
- Fresh fruit, snack & sodas in our kitchen.
- Fully-covered life insurance.
- 24 paid days off and paid sick leave for B2B contractors.
- Accounting costs refund for B2B contractors.
- Flexible working hours and remote work possibility.
- Individual self-development budget.
- Top-notch hardware - MacBook Pro, monitor and peripheral devices.
- Recurring team events - workation, weekend ski rides, cooking workshops, board games nights and parties.
- Cool office in the city center.
- 10 000 - 18 000 PLN net + VAT (B2B)
- 8 500 - 15 000 PLN gross (UoP)