🤓 React Native Developer
8 000 - 16 000 PLN net
🌍 Callstack.io Sp. z o.o. | Rybacka 7, Wrocław🖥 https://callstack.com/
Callstack supports and inspires other developers and companies to launch their products for everyone, at the same time, on every platform. We are strong open source contributors, core contributors to React Native, cross-platform development experts and a team of developers passionate about new technologies. We pride ourselves on providing sustainable, top-end solutions to our clients from all around the world. We are recognized in React Native Community as contributors to Open Source projects, organizers of React Native EU as well as speakers at several international conferences. We also organize regular community meetups in our HQ in Wrocław, Poland.
We are looking for an experienced React Native Developer to join our team of cross-platform development experts. In this role you will act as a technology consultant and guide our clients through the most complex challenges of cross-platform development. You will also have a chance to contribute to the open source community by working on challenging projects, speaking at conferences and sharing your knowledge with the world.
- Design and develop cross-platform mobile applications using native code and React Native platform.
- Contribute to the design of APIs that the mobile app will consume.
- Drive the development process by providing expertise in cross-platform technologies and tackling most complex programming issues.
- Act as a technology consultant for our clients and help them build great products for multiple platforms.
- Collaborate with development teams, CTOs, Project Managers and Product Owners from all around the world.
- Participate in open source projects and contribute to our community as a part of our R&D activities.
Who are we looking for?
- Experience in developing mobile apps (iOS and/or Android) with React Native.
- Knowledge of native technologies.
- Proficiency in building complex async applications (e.g. with help of Redux, Sagas, Observables).
- Basic knowledge of JS frameworks like ReactJS.
- Familiarity with type systems and other cross-platform technologies.
- Ability and willingness to quickly acquire new technical expertise.
- Strong drive towards learning new technologies and knowledge-sharing initiatives.
- Engagement in open source or willingness to start contributions right away.
- Proactive problem solving approach.
- Great command of English (minimum B2).
Nice to have:
- At least one app released on App Store or Google Play Store.
- GitHub profile or link to open source work.
- Experience with other cross-platform technologies like Flutter or PWA.
- Knowledge of Node.js or other backend capabilities.
- Algorithms knowledge.
- Familiarity with performance topics.
What we offer:
- Working side by side with core contributors of several open source projects such as React Native and Jest.
- Free entry for React Native EU conference. We will also support your participation in other international tech conferences and workshops.
- Private healthcare for you and your family - we do care about your health and wellbeing.
- Co-financed Multisport Card or monthly allowance for other gym and sports activities - you choose!
- Free lunches delivered to our office every day! Or a monthly lunch allowance if you prefer eating outside.
- Fresh fruits, snack & sodas in our kitchen.
- Fully-covered life insurance.
- 24 paid days off and paid sick leave for B2B contractors.
- Accounting costs refund for B2B contractors.
- Flexible working hours and remote work possibility.
- Individual self-development budget.
- Top-notch hardware - MacBook Pro, monitor and peripheral devices.
- Recurring team events - workation, weekend ski rides, cooking workshops, board games nights and parties.
- Cool office in the city center.
8000 - 16000 PLN net + VAT (B2B)
6600 - 13300 PLN gross (UoP)