return to list
🤓 Information Security Analyst
14 000 - 17 000 PLN gross
🌍 C. H. Robinson | Plac Europejski 1, Warszawa
vulnerability scanning 🔸🔸🔸
C.H. Robinson solves logistics problems for companies across the globe and across industries, from the simple to the most complex. With over $20 billion in freight under management and 18 million shipments annually, we are the world’s largest logistics platform, and thanks to our growing and multilingual network, we are one of the leading road transportation and freight forwarders in Europe. Our multimodal transportation management system in combination with our expertise enables us to deliver smarter solutions for our more than 124,000 customers and 76,000 contract carriers and empower them with our information advantage for improved business outcomes.
We are looking for an Information Security Analyst who will join our growing IT Warsaw team. The biggest challenge of this role is to implement the Security (SIEM) process in Europe. With great cooperation with the US and Australian team build successful cybersecurity process and protection for all company.
- Monitor, evaluate, and maintain systems, alerts, and procedures to protect the organization from unauthorized and/or malicious activities through proactive threat analysis, vulnerability identification and remediation, security policy advocacy, incident response, and network/host vulnerability scanning.
- Maintain current situational awareness of trends in cybersecurity threats.
- Use of appropriate interpersonal styles and subject matter knowledge to partner, gain trust and influence across the organization.
- 3 - 5 years of information security experience
- Demonstrated understanding of fundamental security and network concepts (Operating systems – WIN/Unix, intrusion/detection, TCP/IP, ports, AuthN/Z, etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to identify and develop correlations across disparate events within a SIEM (LogRhythm) environment
- Demonstrated understanding and ability to surface key Security Operations Center analytics and KPI’s
- Demonstrated ability to administer a SIEM environment including rules writing, data imports and data ingestion
- Ability to deliver to deadlines while working complex projects across multiple groups
- Ability to perform technical analysis of complex software, systems, hardware, and network environments
- Excellent facilitation and communication skills - ability to coordinate and develop messages for senior leadership
- Ability to provide rotational on-call coverage (one per month)
- Working knowledge of incident management, case management, and investigation techniques
- Demonstrated experience supporting and leading network investigations
- Demonstrated experience developing incident run books
- Previous experience establishing and utilizing measurements, processes, and metrics to manage support activities
- Previous experience with vendor management and coordinating vendor activities
- Experience with Powershell
What does C.H. Robinson offer you?
- Contract of employment + package of benefits (private medical care/ multi cafeteria program/annual bonus 10%)
- Work office in Warsaw Spire, near to metro station Rondo Daszyńskiego
- Language lessons in small groups
- An opportunity to use and develop your language skills in our international work environment