🤓 Application Support Analyst
9 000 - 14 000 PLN gross
🌍 Broadridge Financial Solutions Ltd | Grunwaldzka 472B, Gdańsk🖥 https://www.broadridge.com/
👉 Nice to have:
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.“Our Associate Matter, Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion, Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth.
We are seeking a technical application architect to provide advanced troubleshooting for our suite of products in a fast-growing IT team in Gdansk. Critical thinking, excellent communication and strong problem solving skills are required for success.
- Provide courteous, prompt, and professional support to internal customers experiencing problems and making requests.
- Investigate, troubleshoot, reproduce and resolve customer issues with urgency and determine a resolution of the problem.
- Utilize various software tools, techniques, and processes to investigate and resolve problems.
- Clearly and completely document processes and problem resolutions.
- Contribute to and maintain the company knowledge base and code repositories with relevant information and software fixes (scripts, recommendations, and so on).
- Work to maintain a current working knowledge of the software products.
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment, dealing with several problems and/or assignments concurrently (multi-tasking).
- Ability to demonstrate tact and sensitivity in customer communications projecting a positive image
- Proven track record of meeting deadlines
- Ability to function effectively in a self-directed environment and interact well with other teams(software development, sales and relationship management, internal users)
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to deal with change, demonstrating a willingness to learn and embrace new technology.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communications skills
- Excellent organizational and follow-up skills with strong attention to detail
- Detail oriented with attention to processes and procedures
- Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, equivalent background or demonstrated experience.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have experience in: Oracle and ANSI SQL, and Java or .NET.
- 4-6 years of experience with UNIX and Enterprise Networking
- 3rd party application support experience
- Effective communication skills (oral and written) and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of clients and fellow employees.
- Previous experience in providing software support and troubleshooting desirable
- Fluency in English.
- Must be a self-starter.
- Allowance in lieu of pension - 5% of annual salary – this gets added onto monthly salary and is subject to tax and Social Security.
- 6% Compensation bonus of yearly salary
- Commuter Assistance Allowance - This is a gross payment of 100 PLN towards travel costs to the office.
- Multisport - The Multisport Plus card will be picked up 100% by Broadridge and grossed up for taxes, so there is no cost to the employee.
- Group Life Insurance Cover - Life Insurance is covered by Broadridge however the employee does pay taxes and social security on this benefit.
- Group Luxmed Medical cover - Single cover is covered 100% by Broadridge and is grossed up for taxes. If they wish to do spouse cover or family cover – the additional cost is deducted from payroll.