🤓 Senior Ruby on Rails Developer
9 000 - 14 000 PLN net
🌍 Briisk | Mickiewicza 27/5, Poznań🖥 http://www.briisk.co
We’re Briisk, a team passionate about new technologies and product development. Every day we challenge ourselves to help companies around the world create their MVPs or upgrade existing products. Our clients love us for the expertise and transparency we bring to their projects.
Currently, we’re growing our amazing team and we’re looking for a Senior Ruby on Rails Developer.
Apply if you:
- have hands-on experience with Ruby on Rails for at least 3 years,
- are experienced with writing unit and integration tests (e.g. RSpec),
- can write your own APIs,
- are able to efficiently deal with different databases, especially with PostgreSQL,
- are comfortable working with GIT,
- follow best practices and trends in Ruby on Rails,
- like to share knowledge during Code Review,
- are open to feedback because code quality is more important than admitting you don’t know something,
- always look for ways to improve the product,
- are a team player and have no fear of Pair Programming,
- are familiar with SCRUM,
- speak English freely enough to work directly with foreign clients.
We’ll be happy if you:
- are keen on learning Elixir,
- are familiar with functional programming,
- have worked with Capistrano, Redis, Websockets.
Salary and other cool stuff:
- 9000 – 14000 PLN net (B2B)
- new MacBook Pro,
- flexible working hours,
- possibility to work remotely,
- English lessons,
- conference co-financing,
- cool and non-corporate team where your opinion matters,
- foosball table if you like to compete over a cup of delicious coffee.