🤓 Frontend Developer
9 000 - 14 000 PLN gross
🌍 Bright IT Sp. z o.o. | Braniborska, 40, Wrocław🖥 http://www.bright.global
Bright IT is a team of 25 technology experts who design, implement and run websites and web applications as well as solutions in the area of e-commerce and artificial intelligence. We are looking for a frontend web developer who can help us combine the art of programming with an appreciation for good design.
- Be a part of our in-house development team that consists of a good mix of experienced professionals and young enthusiasts,
- Create visually appealing web applications, showcases, websites and more,
- Integrate our solutions with enterprise-grade platforms from Episerver, Contentful, Bloomreach or Adobe.
- You have fallen in love with React and would like to continue down that path (we would be happy to hear about your experiences with Vue.js, Angular or other frameworks and libraries),
- You have good communication skills and you know English and Polish well (German is a plus).
- You are skilled in any statically-typed language (we mainly use Scala and TypeScript),
- You are familiar with frontend development tooling (such as webpack, Babel, styles preprocessing, etc.),
- You are aware that successful websites depend on SEO, performance, and accessibility — and you like to continuously improve those aspects,
- You are interested in any computer science field or technology (we embrace functional programming),
- You are keen on also applying your academic knowledge,
- You have real-life experience with code versioning (we use git) and command line tools,
- You have at least once developed any kind of mobile application (native, hybrid, PWA),
- You have a solid understanding of jQuery (and join us in the battle to drop that dependency in legacy projects),
- You have experience or proven interest in UX/UI design,
- You have any side-projects to share with us!
- Competitive salary, employee benefits (LuxMed, Multisport) and a budget for self-development,
- Highest quality environment and hardware (MacBook Pro, external display, ergonomic chair, etc.),
- Elastic approach to work organisation (occasional remote work possible, flexible working hours),
- Fridge with a good selection of juices and fruits and a football table with our own app for player statistics!